Baph visits my show MESS!! Leaving me no choice but to..Know wha?!.VIDYA INSIDE

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: @moriahmills[instagram]

I want to know why @wendyshow still got my name in her mouth. I went on the show to chill and have a good time like everyone else. I was so excited to get advice from you and you just throw me under the bus because of your personal insecurities. I really was a fan of hers and was going to let the shade slide but now it seem like you got a personal vendetta against me since you want to bring up my name yet again on today show. You just mad a regular audience person took the attention away from you and everyone was in my face not yours. Watch your man you should watch your mouth btches is pressed. Nobody wants Kev so calm down.. stop. Being a bully just because I?m an adult actress doesn?t mean I can?t live a normal life ?? crack is wack ?
She def booked Wendy!

ya rock muh world.

yeah wendys a hater lol

clearly mad at and intimidated by any woman whos attractive

Nine

Quote from: BowDown on February 09, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
Quote from: @moriahmills[instagram]

I want to know why @wendyshow still got my name in her mouth. I went on the show to chill and have a good time like everyone else. I was so excited to get advice from you and you just throw me under the bus because of your personal insecurities. I really was a fan of hers and was going to let the shade slide but now it seem like you got a personal vendetta against me since you want to bring up my name yet again on today show. You just mad a regular audience person took the attention away from you and everyone was in my face not yours. Watch your man you should watch your mouth btches is pressed. Nobody wants Kev so calm down.. stop. Being a bully just because I?m an adult actress doesn?t mean I can?t live a normal life ?? crack is wack ?
She def booked Wendy!
nnnnnnnnnn''

vendetta! beef!

ho calm down. no one's worried about you.

:udontlookok:

Eternal Bell

Eternal Bell

she look jus as foolish tbhon'

comparison pic!

hun ure a pile of plastic & wendell is shaped like reversed P

u both lose!

ya rock muh world.

fume manface! lmaoooo!!!

get on ahp in those feelings