Hey Babies: Monique Just Came w/ Some More RECEIPTS

Started by Freemala Harris, February 09, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 10, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 10, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
THE bet ppl also said she was hell to work with. When everybody has the same issue with someone ....

and they canceled mary jane because they wanted to pay gab less after they promised her more

The fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

And BMJ sucks. Don?t know how it even got allowed more than 1 season to begin with.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 10, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 10, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
THE bet ppl also said she was hell to work with. When everybody has the same issue with someone ....

and they canceled mary jane because they wanted to pay gab less after they promised her more

The fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

And BMJ sucks. Don?t know how it even got allowed more than 1 season to begin with.

she can be labeled difficult as well because she fought for what she deserved
and sued them to keep their end of the bargain
and they cancelled the show so they didnt have anymore commitment

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

fedswatchin

these receipts vvcccccvccc; and people are still behind William Packer, the puppet of a conglomerate :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on February 10, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
Quote from: glock on February 10, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 10, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
not these 3 interns being interviewed by her husband ds'd'd'fdff

they look ...  scared
cxvbb

I?m screaming  :plzstop:

I guess ppl on this board are really SLOW..
I?ve worked on movies
U barely even see the same ppl everyday  :dead:
There are literally hundreds on ppl on sets
I?m screaming
:kii:

These girls are so naive  :uhh:
How did they conveniently even have this..
?Oh we know he would say this?

Hun then that means sumn was said or ur actions reigned true to some degree
U never hear nothing about Angela because .. well.. she?s easy to work with  :plzstop:
She doesn?t have to film ppl saying this either btw
vbgfghhjjjjjjjj GREAT points

That?s like Harvey Weinstein coming out with two women on camera swearing he was an upstanding gentleman
horrible comparison

fedswatchin

also, whoever said "reigned true" :dead:

*ringed true

damn dumb ass

fedswatchin

It's interesting that these allegations are only sprouting from the same bunch of people; the same group of colleagues and pals. I would love for any of the hundreds of executives, actors, crewmen, etc. that Monique has worked with in her long, iconic career to step out and corroborate this "she's hard to work with" narrative. I'm not banking on it if it's solely coming from the Packers'/Daniels/gay mafia squad.

Vonc2002

Well no one has to come out and say she's difficult but has anyone come out and said she's a joy to work with ?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

🦚

Boy you stupid if you think that other people are going to get up in this mix. They actually want to continue to work in this industry. Moniggernique kicking and screaming because that phone stopped ringing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

The Packers and Daniels need to corroborate their story. Until then, this is looking like a middle school mayhem where one group of friends tries to turn the school against somebody they don't like.

Where are their receipts?

Next

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on February 10, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
these receipts vvcccccvccc; and people are still behind William Packer, the puppet of a conglomerate :dead:
this black King
:stressed:

I stand with him

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on February 10, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
It's interesting that these allegations are only sprouting from the same bunch of people; the same group of colleagues and pals. I would love for any of the hundreds of executives, actors, crewmen, etc. that Monique has worked with in her long, iconic career to step out and corroborate this "she's hard to work with" narrative. I'm not banking on it if it's solely coming from the Packers'/Daniels/gay mafia squad.
Will packer never even put these emails out there. They just leaked after a year and a half :dead:  the fact that he kept this private proves that there was no agenda. 

She?s done

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on February 10, 2018, 05:15:36 PM
also, whoever said "reigned true" :dead:

*ringed true

damn dumb ass
wait ...  ringed or rang? I?m dead serious ssssss i keep saying it

I wanna say it?s the latter