Chris rock isn?t funny

Started by AIDS, February 20, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 20, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
Chris Tucker, Mike Epps, Dave Chappelle

why are others even being mentioned in here?

I wanna suck Mike off, iono about him being all that funny tho

yummy

Chris is one of my favorite comedians for this alone.

Kinda how I feel about niggers atm, but I'm starting to dislike the regular black folks too tbh.

Nine

ya rock muh world.

Nine

ya rock muh world.

[kp]0ju9[hipy8
u0gt79yifr68td57rs4

SouravMay

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 20, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
Chris is one of my favorite comedians for this alone.

Kinda how I feel about niggers atm, but I'm starting to dislike the regular black folks too tbh.

I didn?t laugh once, I don?t see how he gets more than Mo
B7

ya rock muh world.

February 20, 2018, 07:05:21 PM #38 Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:07:34 PM by i stay hai.
Chris is just another level.

Even in terms of creativity alone. He created his sitcom, he just didn't star in it, etc.

I can see why he's paid more. He's actually worth way more.

Even the horrific "Phat Girlz" movie was written by someone other than Mo'nique.

She won an Oscar for something that wasn't even related to comedy and she wants a seat at the table with Chris Rock as a comedian? I don't see it.

AIDS

This thread isn?t about Monique, bitch

Lazarus

February 20, 2018, 07:10:41 PM #40 Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:11:10 PM by Lazarus
Never found Chris Rock to be funny except when he played Pookie in New Jack City.

I agree he was funny in I Think I Love My Life

Bernie Mac>>

Aalonso.

I think Chris is funny.

Agree with everyone dragging Kevin.

Steffon

b7

Quote from: ninja plz. on February 20, 2018, 07:05:21 PM
Chris is just another level.

Even in terms of creativity alone. He created his sitcom, he just didn't star in it, etc.

I can see why he's paid more. He's actually worth way more.

Even the horrific "Phat Girlz" movie was written by someone other than Mo'nique.

She won an Oscar for something that wasn't even related to comedy and she wants a seat at the table with Chris Rock as a comedian? I don't see it.
yea even if she had a dick, it would change nothing sddfff she isn?t on the level of the Black males she named, period. They ain?t paying people based on who we think is funnier anyway :dead: this has been said 3,000 and 1 different ways but that?s the bottom line

AIDS

Not sure why Queen is being discussed in here