Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on February 23, 2018, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
Now let me just ask yall, because i aint no fool.

:damselindistress:

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/22/whoopi-goldberg-clashes-with-monique-on-the-view/amp/

Look at this and tell me if you think they are really blackballing her? The way the media portrayed this like it was a big thing using words like "heated" and "clashed" and making it seem like whoopi is completely against her using words like "shut dowm." They giving it way too much. And seeing her interaction with Charlemagne... it's all just really disheartening fr fr. I feel for her. And i feel her frustration. It's crazy to think that literally everyone knows there's a gender and racial pay bias in hollywood, and all over America... but just because her delivery is ass and she has something to gain personally we're not going to walk behind her and support her in what's she's fighting for? Our sister? Wowww. "Oh no we love netflix, not boycotting" ok cool, what else can we do to support then? Because there's a bigger issue at hand.
Speak that

I swear our people are so afraid of being "problematic." and while I understand why, I don't respect it. If there's a problem that needs fixing or an adjustment, why wouldn't we stand behind someone who wants to helm that cause? Especially if it will benefit our black asses. We can't never stand together and it's sad
you and Monique actually have alot of similarites

you can't be a conniving, manipulative, negative, rude CUNT all the fckn time ..

and magically expect ppl to rock with you. case solved

... and no tears shed over Monique getting black balled

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

February 23, 2018, 08:58:38 PM #256 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:58:52 PM by glock
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 08:57:09 PM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/22/whoopi-goldberg-clashes-with-monique-on-the-view/amp/

Look at this and tell me if you think they are really blackballing her? The way the media portrayed this like it was a big thing using words like "heated" and "clashed" and making it seem like whoopi is completely against her using words like "shut dowm." They giving it way too much. And seeing her interaction with Charlemagne... it's all just really disheartening fr fr. I feel for her. And i feel her frustration. It's crazy to think that literally everyone knows there's a gender and racial pay bias in hollywood, and all over America... but just because her delivery is ass and she has something to gain personally we're not going to walk behind her and support her in what's she's fighting for? Our sister? Wowww. "Oh no we love netflix, not boycotting" ok cool, what else can we do to support then? Because there's a bigger issue at hand.
I honestly didn?t know Netflix SLAYED to this degree
Very happy to have signed up recently
sssdssssssddddsddddddddd
You are the MOST petty
VXBXBXBXBNNNNNNNNNNNMM

about to watch the new Reg? mess, king

Get in when u get a ?hance

Stewie

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

sssdssssssddddsddddddddd
You are the MOST petty
VXBXBXBXBNNNNNNNNNNNMM

What u talking about?
I'm gonna get into this soon.

I heard it was really good.  Netflix has the best original mess imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
I'm not here for bashing Black people as a whole because Mo'nique's agenda isn't flourishing as she intended.

There's been unity. I've seen it. BLM in itself is a testament to that.

Not gonna sit here and touch and agree that Black people are incapable of coming together. There are still challenges and things I'd' like to see more of in the community that I've spoken on before - like business ownership and supporting one another by keeping funds within the community.

But to sit here and bash us all because this bitch wants a raise? Not on my watch.

We in agreement there! Lolz i never said anything about all black people. I'm not saying we can't unify. I never said any of what you're arguing against. I've seen us come together in masses. But in this situation right here in particular, we haven't come together and i didnt even say we need to, but i did say if we cant support in the way she want us to support then we shouldn't have. We can support her cause another way or be silent but to bash her, and dismiss her is disheartening.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DrewBabyLove

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
And let me say. It's not all black people but... where's the love and support?
Love and support doesn't mean agreeing with something just because someone else is Black.

For instance....

There are some Black men who are stagnant and unproductive in life because they'd rather stick to a "White man holding me down" narrative as they spend all day in front of a Playstation and TV set.

But because he's BAH-LACK that means my fist automatically goes up and I touch and agree? Oh yeah my brother! Fight the power! Hell fucking no. Yeah, racism exists. Yeah, oppression exists. But one thing that doesn't exist right now is a submitted job application from your computer. Get your ass up and get moving.

Oh, and love you for real for real. And he can be mad @ me and call me a coon if he'd like. It is what it is.

Get it? It's all about a case-by-case and, in this case, I don't agree with Mo'nique. She's NOT worth what Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle is. She's not a creator, she's not an innovator. Never has been. Phat Girlz was a fucking catastrophe. She won an Oscar for playing some dope fiend and it ballooned her ego out of control.

Her level of delusion is rivaling that of Khia at this point.

Vonc2002

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
And let me say. It's not all black people but... where's the love and support?
Love and support doesn't mean agreeing with something just because someone else is Black.

OMG

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
I understand that there are a bunch of inequalities in the industry, but at the end of the day we do live in a country where the majority of the population is WHITE. Whites are always going to have mass appeal. Monique is a black female comedian and I'm sure they feel like the market she reaches is not going to bring in the kind of money they want. Its unfair, but it is business.

How do you guys think the playing field  can be even'd  out a bit?
!!!
It's the same reason Taylor Swift and Adele will automatically get budget and more promo than Bey and Rih

for the most part, it's just numbers.

I honestly don't think Monique's brand of comedy is even as far reaching as Chris or Dave's, and that's the reason why.

things like Black Panther are needed, and more opportunities are created that way. It's very hard to get things like that to happen tho

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

February 23, 2018, 09:09:18 PM #265 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:09:39 PM by glock
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

sssdssssssddddsddddddddd
You are the MOST petty
VXBXBXBXBNNNNNNNNNNNMM

What u talking about?

This I?m about to start it tonight
All these black characters
Oof!

Looks like re? might snag another Emmy mess
Love Netflix originals
I?ma check out the one u posted too

GLOCK

Oh yeah ima def watch that Vee..
Love the interracial mess owt
Especially since I?m dating outside my race now
:ohwow:
I?m so damn progressive and new age..

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

sssdssssssddddsddddddddd
You are the MOST petty
VXBXBXBXBNNNNNNNNNNNMM

What u talking about?

This I?m about to start it tonight
All these black characters
Oof!

Looks like re? might snag another Emmy mess
Love Netflix originals
I?ma check out the one u posted too
Oh this looks good; Imma check it out.  I love Regina too

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 09:13:03 PM
:calmdownsis:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 09:15:51 PM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 09:13:03 PM
:calmdownsis:
:guys:
?onc