Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 23, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 23, 2018, 02:00:59 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
Nobody went against a Viola when she eloquently addressed an issue. 
Monique got dragged for asking us to boycott a streaming service that employs a plethora of black actors.

Hell the comedian from chewing gum that?s also in black mirrors is on 2 Netflix shows. Why ask us to stop supporting a sista?

Hoenique is selfish and full of shit.

Hope Oprah, Tyler and lee continue to blackball her  :letsmessfag:

Venting is different from taking a stance and a call to action

Viola is upset

But is she willing to threaten a major networks revenue?

Not yet

Why the hell would she? You don?t shit where you eat. Opening dialogue is fine, asking ppl to throw on their fists and fight for YOUR single want that wasn?t met is a call for a lashing.
Does Monique come to my job and burn her bra outside when I work my ass off and the white person who skates by gets the promotion instead? You can?t just speak up and call for action when it affects you. If Monique had been smart and talked to her circle of (comedian) friends she could?ve gathered real tea and made it a general issue as apprised to here this bitch goes kicking and screaming again because she didn?t get what she can not prove to be worth in 2018.

Well she did not take the netflix deal
nor were tyler oprah and lee paying her extra for the affairs they wanted

so monique isnt eating where she shits

she saying before this becomes a place to shit come correct

netflix is where other broke niggas shit so they couldnt see past that (subscribers)

Monique going to Cannes would?ve resulted to her getting a lot more work and bigger paychecks.
That?s like saying I won?t go to a job interview or a networking event because I do f get paid  :dead:

Look how gabby stays with a damn job.
Playing the long game >> fuming from the bleachers.
gabby was an unknown she had to BUILD from there
she was interviewed hired and paid for her work
its not the same as asking for pay at an interview process
its saying i want more even though our business is done and i do not want to pay you

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Navyman

Quote from: Stewie on February 22, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 22, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Monique doesn't know how to play the game

With any job, if you're not where you wanna be, you play the game and everyone until you get to a point where you can do WTF you want

She really fucked up with that precious thing :dead:
!!!!!!!!.

House slave
I am chuckling!!!
:plzstop:

fedswatchin

LOONA.

Quote from: OwnIt on February 23, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on February 23, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
Quote from: Poseidon on February 22, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
If Mo?Nique was a white woman, fighting against white men everybody would have been.

?arrrrgh feminist!?

Meh

A white woman would've been about her business and never gotten herself blacklisted in the first place.
n

take a look at the women behind the me too movement and rethink that

Me Too is about sexual assault and harassment in the workplace/industry, and that has absolutely nothing to do with Monique's situation.       

ya rock muh world.

LOONA.

bm,,mm,mm,,mnnmn nnm vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

LOONA.

QuoteSaaphyri's Lip Chap !..Oh so good!..Part 1

jhgggggggggtgggtggggggggggggfgfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ya rock muh world.

LOONA.

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 23, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 23, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 23, 2018, 02:00:59 AM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
Nobody went against a Viola when she eloquently addressed an issue. 
Monique got dragged for asking us to boycott a streaming service that employs a plethora of black actors.

Hell the comedian from chewing gum that?s also in black mirrors is on 2 Netflix shows. Why ask us to stop supporting a sista?

Hoenique is selfish and full of shit.

Hope Oprah, Tyler and lee continue to blackball her  :letsmessfag:

Venting is different from taking a stance and a call to action

Viola is upset

But is she willing to threaten a major networks revenue?

Not yet

Why the hell would she? You don?t shit where you eat. Opening dialogue is fine, asking ppl to throw on their fists and fight for YOUR single want that wasn?t met is a call for a lashing.
Does Monique come to my job and burn her bra outside when I work my ass off and the white person who skates by gets the promotion instead? You can?t just speak up and call for action when it affects you. If Monique had been smart and talked to her circle of (comedian) friends she could?ve gathered real tea and made it a general issue as apprised to here this bitch goes kicking and screaming again because she didn?t get what she can not prove to be worth in 2018.

Well she did not take the netflix deal
nor were tyler oprah and lee paying her extra for the affairs they wanted

so monique isnt eating where she shits

she saying before this becomes a place to shit come correct

netflix is where other broke niggas shit so they couldnt see past that (subscribers)

Monique going to Cannes would?ve resulted to her getting a lot more work and bigger paychecks.
That?s like saying I won?t go to a job interview or a networking event because I do f get paid  :dead:

Look how gabby stays with a damn job.
Playing the long game >> fuming from the bleachers.
gabby was an unknown she had to BUILD from there
she was interviewed hired and paid for her work
its not the same as asking for pay at an interview process
its saying i want more even though our business is done and i do not want to pay you

What award winning acting did hoenique before previous?
Soulplane and PHAT girls?  :dead:

Precious was the first time anyone took her serious and they shouldn?t have because she was just being her true trifling self.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Andrais. on February 23, 2018, 08:39:59 AM
sapphyri's......

lip chap

chap.....

lmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KING BENTLEY.

If Mo?Nique was a white woman, fighting against white men everybody would have been.

?arrrrgh feminist!?

Meh

A white woman would've been about her business and never gotten herself blacklisted in the first place.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: Andrais. on February 23, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on February 23, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

?arrrrgh feminist!?

Meh

n

take a look at the women behind the me too movement and rethink that

Me Too is about sexual assault and harassment in the workplace/industry, and that has absolutely nothing to do with Monique's situation.       
Obviously there's no direct correlation. But the idea that in order to expand your career, you have to sit and take it (whether that be sexual harassment or a degrading pay rate) or you'll be blacklisted is one and the same.

But the whole thing about white women never being blacklisted is what I was mainly addressing. That's silly :dead:

🦚

Lol @ comparing sexual assault to a competitive work place and salary  :plzstop:

Do you girls just accept whatever your employer offers?  :plzstop:

The whole point of the work force is to negotiate sell yourself based on your academics, experience, achievements and what you can bring to the table for that company to justify what you?re asking for.

Now with all that Said is Netflix hurting for a Monique special?  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/