Tiffany Haddish to Host MTV Movie and TV Awards

Started by Lazarus, February 22, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: glock on February 22, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on February 22, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
I hope once she?s powerful enough she?ll lift up Mo?Nique.
n

That fake ass pig doesn?t need to be uplifted
And if Tiffany has any ounce of sense.. she won?t let that bitch anywhere near her brand
Mo is toxic
This girl is humble and WINNING

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 22, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on February 22, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
I hope once she?s powerful enough she?ll lift up Mo?Nique.
n

That fake ass pig doesn?t need to be uplifted
And if Tiffany has any ounce of sense.. she won?t let that bitch anywhere near her brand
Mo is toxic
This girl is humble and WINNING
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Damn so sanah really shaved her head for a flop Netflix mess huh?

GLOCK

dddd
Reggie still doing pop ups on Blackish as the maid, huh?

Vonc2002

Actually Regina is working on the next shaft right now with Samuel L Jackson n nem. Sanaa still bald, manly, and outta work?

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

Eternal Bell

dddddddd

yea she aint funn'
good for her tho n stuff