Bow Wow Says Diddy Calling Him a 'F---ing Legend' Made Him Return to Music

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Quote from: AYR on February 25, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
so when Monica actually still put 7 over her AEOM songs on ATS its shelved and not a name change
but when Ciara actually scraps multiple songs from her album and puts out a completely different album with NONE of the same songs
its just a name change?

keep kueen out of your mess hon

b7

Quote from: Scott. on February 26, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 26, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
Why does she keep talking about Jazmine Sullivan :dead:
There's no Jazmine stans in here
:kii: he just brings up anybody
mcmmcmc

C
C
C
C

I love her but ... 

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on February 26, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
so when Monica actually still put 7 over her AEOM songs on ATS its shelved and not a name change
but when Ciara actually scraps multiple songs from her album and puts out a completely different album with NONE of the same songs
its just a name change?
dffffgggg i still can?t believe Monica experienced a shelved anything, as big she was. Is it Blaque?

and i remember Ci?s ?Boy outta here? single cover but did that song even come out
her and Usher both changed their albums due to leaks at the time

RAY7

Quote from: MARS. on February 26, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
its just a name change?

keep kueen out of your mess hon
she was already in it and I was defending her

b7

b7

After the storm >>>

I still have Down 4 whatever on my bonus disk
:stressed:

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on February 26, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
Ffggggggg changed!

right
sssssssssssds

at any rate AOEM is a really tragic album so it happened for the best

b7

Quote from: MARS. on February 26, 2018, 02:51:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 26, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
Ffggggggg changed!

right
sssssssssssds

at any rate AOEM is a really tragic album so it happened for the best
!!! can you imagine So gone and knock knock never being created? Ch

Navyman

its just a name change?
dffffgggg i still can?t believe Monica experienced a shelved anything, as big she was. Is it Blaque?

and i remember Ci?s ?Boy outta here? single cover but did that song even come out
You haven't heard BOH?
:gorlonfire:
They changed it some for the official release, the original was even more greasy.

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 26, 2018, 03:09:19 PM
its just a name change?

You haven't heard BOH?
:gorlonfire:
They changed it some for the official release, the original was even more greasy.
i think i heard some of it on YouTube it but it was like super low quality at the time

:omgwatshappening:

Link me to the greasy one if u can

Navyman

The people who heard it at the OWA sessions the summer of 2012 said it was different from the one we heard in 2013. I haven't heard the greasy one and the official one is out their she dropped it on one of those iTunes versions of Ciara the album.