MJ gorl wtf (NSFW)

Started by Young, October 23, 2015, 12:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

He really was weird. I don't understand the "never had a childhood" argument. So your father forced you to work, grow up at some point and move the fuck on.
:hmph:

iman

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 23, 2015, 11:45:33 AM
This fck thread SRDRTGGHHNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNN

Not Jay cruising through the retirement home looking for his next piece of trade

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

iman

ugh, this thread smells like Bengay and rotten milk

GLOCK

Quote from: iman on October 23, 2015, 05:43:43 PM
ugh, this thread smells like Bengay and rotten milk
MXCNCBXBCBXCBBXCBXBCBXCBXCFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

smells like Epson salt to meh

Jon

MelMel

Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:47:22 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:38:41 AM
Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:26:42 AM
Actually, the main person in Michael's circle that is gay was his dermatologist Arnie Klein (Who I know personally and have been to both of his places, he has one in Beverly Hills and another in Palm Springs. Met his husband as well.) Michael never really had a childhood, think about it. He was never really allowed to be just be a normal kid. His father was relentless. I don't think he was a child molester at all, but he does know about art. And who knows who actually took the photograph. Maybe his brothers were there. Who knows...

b

Gor you always KNOW somebody :plzstop:
:everythingok: FAGGOT, I know a large number of people. NOW know THAT and get the fuck off of my nuts. :uhh:

fdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

MelMel

Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:55:01 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:49:24 AM
b

I've actually met Arnie before too at a friend's party in Palm Springs
:uhh: Oh really? How tall is he then? Don't worry, I'll wait. Because I know exactly how tall he is and know a bit too much to know about him. With and without clothes on that's all I'll say about that. :heyddy:

oh wait!
:howfestive:

MelMel

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on October 23, 2015, 08:41:18 PM
Quote from: Jay. on October 23, 2015, 01:47:22 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 01:38:41 AM
Actually, the main person in Michael's circle that is gay was his dermatologist Arnie Klein (Who I know personally and have been to both of his places, he has one in Beverly Hills and another in Palm Springs. Met his husband as well.) Michael never really had a childhood, think about it. He was never really allowed to be just be a normal kid. His father was relentless. I don't think he was a child molester at all, but he does know about art. And who knows who actually took the photograph. Maybe his brothers were there. Who knows...

b

Gor you always KNOW somebody :plzstop:
:everythingok: FAGGOT, I know a large number of people. NOW know THAT and get the fuck off of my nuts. :uhh:

fdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

SMSA

ACK!

Herb.

Quote from: Plankesha on October 23, 2015, 01:39:14 AM
Quote from: hewritez on October 23, 2015, 01:38:09 AM
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 01:33:38 AM

Oh wow. Okay this totally excuses his naked nephew in the photo with him; makes the photo really innocent.

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

and lol @ "who i know personally...been to both places...beverly hills...palm springs"

ik,l

uh fckin oh
guys :mmyulost:
o[l'jno[nn

Herb.

October 23, 2015, 10:30:16 PM #162 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:35:25 PM by Herbie

Herb.