Have you ever just jumped into a relationship?

Started by GLOCK, March 09, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: M'Baku on March 09, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
If so..
How did it turn out?
k.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ya rock muh world.

LOONA.

No but I'm sure you're an expert.

You seem like the type to move in with a nigga after 2 weeks of dating.     

ya rock muh world.

I think a lot of gay people have stories about jumping into mess - especially lesbians. I feel like for them, it's almost like forming a relationship is the same as saying hi to someone when you meet them. Mandatory and mess

And then end up in the club somewhere BOXIN' with another stud cuz they tried to holla at ur gor

GLOCK

Quote from: Andrais. on March 09, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
No but I'm sure you're an expert.

You seem like the type to move in with a nigga after 2 weeks of dating.     

move in?
I have my own home, cars and money  :dead:
Why would I do such a thing?

Do I come off broke like u?

GLOCK

Quote from: hai class. on March 09, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
I think a lot of gay people have stories about jumping into mess - especially lesbians. I feel like for them, it's almost like forming a relationship is the same as saying hi to someone when you meet them. Mandatory and mess

And then end up in the club somewhere BOXIN' with another stud cuz they tried to holla at ur gor
ddddd
Lesbians be going so fast
I be so disgusted
Like sis  :uhh:
This is gonna end soon

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: M'Baku on March 09, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

ddddd
I be so disgusted
This is gonna end soon
I think its cuz women are more emotional.

Their relationships are usually based on something other than someone's dick getting hard and wanted it sucked by whoever's reported to be within 10-25ft of their apartment, etc.

GLOCK

Quote from: hai class. on March 09, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 09, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

ddddd
I be so disgusted
This is gonna end soon
I think its cuz women are more emotional.

Their relationships are usually based on something other than someone's dick getting hard and wanted it sucked by whoever's reported to be within 10-25ft of their apartment, etc.
ddddhdhshdhdhshdhd

R u shaking the tab??

Navyman

I did and sometimes I wish I didn't but most of the time I'm glad I did, it was a blessing in disguise and I was supposed to go through that.

FlowerBomb

Kalifornia.