Started by GLOCK, March 12, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

klnkjkkkkkkkkkkk

Guys this is a serious call out thread.

Act like you got some sense.

yummy

Quote from: Shangela on March 12, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
I would have to say that that girl would have to be Ms. Afro because I feel she's very entitled and she gets things she doesn't deserve.

She is not beautiful, has no qualifications, and she is bodyLESS. Darling she didn't deserve NOTHING. You know she didn't deserve it. Alll of it. The Bsource moderators knew it too. Cause she was TERRIBLE and her explanation for why her curls are so loose because she is MIXED. HA HA HA HA. She is not mixed because Ancestry did not give her that DNA test, he works for them, he promotes them for publicity and ONLY publicity. Because I'm declared one of the unmixed people of the world.

Where's Ancestry head quarters because I will sue the BITCH. I will sue the BITCH and no I did not sign any release and if she releases any BITCH on me I wil SUE the fool. She won't make money off of my name DARLING.

This damn doofus :dead:

yummy

But see, I'm not saying she's not beautiful but she wasn't looking beautiful tonight--she doesn't equal me. Look at her makeup! IT'S TERRIBLE!

MelMel

Quote from: herbie on March 12, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
sdl'ds[ki;pjudo'hydcipibdudsds

and my gorls smith & wesson will see u both soon

i dun play fair luv
wth

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

That FAGGOT that stans for that abusive ass Noedgemi. Don't remember the name. Hayden?

Opposites Attract.

Yum
Jayden
Ralf

I just will never like those individuals and I'm okay with that.

As far as Vonc and Glock, I honestly don't know. We're good as long as we stay out each other's way.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Iono if I feel this way about anyone.  I even enjoy Talisa every now and again. I feel like Lew is disgusting, very off mentally, and I don't want to click with him but I could if I really wanted to.  There are a couple of other members whose intelligence I question but it doesn't stop us from being cool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MINAJ. on March 12, 2018, 08:37:54 PM
Yum
Jayden
Ralf

I just will never like those individuals and I'm okay with that.

As far as Vonc and Glock, I honestly don't know. We're good as long as we stay out each other's way.
Hey boo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: M'Baku on March 12, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
I have and other girls can attest to this
Don?t pressure me to do it again.. I?m allowing him to stay here.. for now
I fckn HATE u :kii:

Vonc2002