Ciara partners with Pandora. New advert. Get money.

Started by Sharon., March 14, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Zabi was banned btw Scotty
I got u!

You girls will learn how to PLAY or stay owt

Scott.

Quote from: herbie on March 15, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
And since they closed the thread back to you Afro.

I didn?t say you were crucifying me. I?m saying i HAVE been just for defending myself. A lot of these bitches throw shade at me and l don?t even give it energy but when i decide to do it, I?m angry and ghetto.

But yet the puppy dog bitch makes a whole thread and it?s just he doesn?t know any better.

That bitch know
I think he should at least get warned or something

He shouldn't have posted that.

And please don't listen to Bentley. He's being super annoying and is instigating shit. I was NOT turning that against you. It was uncalled for and I made that very clear. And below the belt. It shouldn't have gotten that deep.

I know you said you don't care but still. I'm glad they locked it.
And I?m lashing out cause this another case of bitches who don?t know me but yet coming for me. I?ve ignored a lot of shade. The jabs at my looks, the past with bullying and when we play this member games these weak bitches take that opportunity to come for me for NOTHING. But when i respond I?m the angry one which is why i haven?t said shit but today was IT

FlowerBomb

I can?t at this Gorl sending herself text messages  :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: M'Baku on March 15, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
Zabi was banned btw Scotty
I got u!

You girls will learn how to PLAY or stay owt
good for that bitch.

Navyman

You weak bitches rallying up together and getting Buck now is a Ki too me.
:plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 15, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Who are you referring to

Scott.

Quote from: herbie on March 15, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

I didn?t say you were crucifying me. I?m saying i HAVE been just for defending myself. A lot of these bitches throw shade at me and l don?t even give it energy but when i decide to do it, I?m angry and ghetto.

But yet the puppy dog bitch makes a whole thread and it?s just he doesn?t know any better.

That bitch know
I think he should at least get warned or something

And please don't listen to Bentley. He's being super annoying and is instigating shit. I was NOT turning that against you. It was uncalled for and I made that very clear. And below the belt. It shouldn't have gotten that deep.

I know you said you don't care but still. I'm glad they locked it.
And I?m lashing out cause this another case of bitches who don?t know me but yet coming for me. I?ve ignored a lot of shade. The jabs at my looks, the past with bullying and when we play this member games these weak bitches take that opportunity to come for me for NOTHING. But when i respond I?m the angry one which is why i haven?t said shit but today was IT
I don't think you're angry for simply responding to shade and mess.

Don't worry about lashing out. You're good with me. I saw what was in that thread in the OP and I would have been on guard as well if I were you. I totally understand, love. Nothing but love for you from my end, as always . Even though you call me mophead. :woohoo:

Hopefully Zab learns from the ban. The takeaway for him should be that sometimes the messenger does get shot.
Thanks MOP!

KING BENTLEY.

That bitch know
It was uncalled for and I made that very clear. And below the belt. It shouldn't have gotten that deep.
say this and move on then.

and enjoy your night. crybaby :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

And fuck everyone who thought what the bitch said was funny ??

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on March 15, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 15, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Who are you referring to
If the shoe fits lace it up.