if xtina had adeles cat'log

Started by Plank, October 24, 2015, 07:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

omf...kinda wish she did go 'deles route

she would slays huh yall

COD.

JRocka

xtina has a better catalogue....i'm no fan but....

Wtv

agreed. Christina should leave the pop mess she has done recently and go the mature/adult route, she would gain more respect and fans yet.
There is a HUGE audience out there for a more adult pop/soul sound, and Aguilera obviously has the skills to do it, so...

JRocka

Quote from: Tijobr on October 24, 2015, 10:45:57 AM
agreed. Christina should leave the pop mess she has done recently and go the mature/adult route, she would gain more respect and fans yet.
There is a HUGE audience out there for a more adult pop/soul sound, and Aguilera obviously has the skills to do it, so...

but she always mixes it up on her albums a lil something for the younger and a lil something for the older....but i agree with you somewhat! But most of her stuff on her albums were always mature tho

Wtv

but there's always something about Christina that seems "Im a bitch" that diva attitude that helps none. Thats what hurts her impact, sales and all.
If a big pop act like her is also loosing sales and fans... then something is definetly wrong in her. She just has to find out what exactly.

JRocka

yea i agree....someone here on this board said something similar before

Wtv

well, Im sure many of us think the same. Its just the vibe she gives. Its not smart, imo
she should take another route musically. Talk about Sia, Adele, Sade... whatever, but you get the point
She's in a place where she shouldnt be talking about anyone's body, lol

Admin

She was actually the first one of the pop girls to work with Sia (for Bionic), but the label pushed her to release these horrible Polow DaDon tracks.

RAY7

MelMel

Cowgirl

I think she tried that with Back To Basics and no one really used, no?

CarseyWerner

She did that with Back II Basics. Christina is too versatile of an artist for Adele's catalogue, she sees her albums as opportunities to experiment with different styles
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

MelMel

I just imagine all the hollering and over singing and now my ears are about to bleed