Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 21, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 21, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
All families have drama.

Next case!
s

Most ppl aren?t gonna fake to combat the media attention tho

That?s where Bran went wrong here

If she don?t fool with Prin? that?s totally her prerogative

Most people also don?t post shit for PR.
TMZ reported this yesterday. If you googled Brandy?s name yesterday, this was all the came up. When there is a ?scandal?, this is what Brandy does.

It?s newsworthy I guess. But again, all families have drama and they are still legally considered family.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Kalifornia.

I see they're already prepping a story line for next season of L&HH.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 21, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Waits on the "It's all Brans fault" folk.

I know this is only going to affirm the "Bran is crazy narrative"  :kii:

:letsmessfag:

No one even said that.

You're the one bringing that mess in here.

STUNNA GOD

DSDSSDSSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSD

Im sorry but, if Ghan really just lashed ha via text and then posted this mess on Insta, I'm not really seeing a problem with Princess's reaction. And I cant fucking STAND the girl. :dead: :uhh:

Taking whatever happened completely out of the equation, why couldnt she just give a plain n simple "GRATS!" n pushed? All this extra and unnecessary info, just giving people something to talk about and thinking something is going on...

"Btw everyone, couldnt make it! My goldfish had the flu! Oh yea, GRATS!"

:sevynstreeter:

I just... praying for Quee.

Scott.

Kalifornia.

I kinda want Princess to post the text tbh

KingDavid

March 21, 2018, 12:23:56 PM #38 Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:24:44 PM by KingDavid
Quote from: Trey on March 21, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
DSDSSDSSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSD

Im sorry but, if Ghan really just lashed ha via text and then posted this mess on Insta, I'm not really seeing a problem with Princess's reaction. And I cant fucking STAND the girl. :dead: :uhh:

Taking whatever happened completely out of the equation, why couldnt she just give a plain n simple "GRATS!" n pushed? All this extra and unnecessary info, just giving people something to talk about and thinking something is going on...

"Btw everyone, couldnt make it! My goldfish had the flu! Oh yea, GRATS!"

:sevynstreeter:

I just... praying for Quee.

This !!!! Say it louder for the people on the fence !!!!!

Kurama

Mrd0ndada

March 21, 2018, 12:41:42 PM #40 Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:42:20 PM by Mrd0ndada
Family business should stay family business.    Princess.  Could?ve just paid it.   This is the whole reason I believe Brandy & Sonya don?t fuck with her... because she takes EVERY issue to social media... this ain?t your days of fighting for Flyod?s attention amongst his harem in Vegas sis... you are now a Norwood. 
🙄

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 21, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
Family business should stay family business.    Princess.  Could?ve just paid it.   This is the whole reason I believe Brandy & Sonya don?t fuck with her... because she takes EVERY issue to social media... this ain?t your days of fighting for Flyod?s attention amongst his harem in Vegas sis... you are now a Norwood.
Very true. Maybe Bran wasn't at fault this time.

:stressed:

KING BENTLEY.

s

H.#.G.*.Z

Ma Lo

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 21, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
s

jkffdgffgghjfg