Sacramento Police shoot & kill unarmed black teen

Started by Ma Lo, March 22, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

March 22, 2018, 10:29:58 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:47:27 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Sacramento police fatally shot a 22-year-old black man holding a cell phone that was mistaken for a weapon.

Stephon Clark was in the backyard of the home he shared with his grandparents and some of his siblings when he was killed, Clark?s brother told the Sacramento Bee.

The police department said officers were responding to a report that someone was breaking car windows nearby.

The suspect was described as a 6-foot-1 man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark pants hiding in a backyard.

Chilling videos show cops firing 20 shots at unarmed black man

Deputies told police the suspect had used a ?toolbar? to break another home?s window.

Deputies in a Sacramento County Sheriff?s Department helicopter spotted Clark in a backyard, and told deputies he had shattered a window with a tool bar.

Deputies instructed officers on the ground to the man?s location.

Police approached Clark, who they initially believed was armed with a gun, though no firearm was recovered from the scene, according to the Sacramento Bee.

Police said Clark held an ?object? that he ?extended in front of him? as he approached two officers.

?The officers believed the suspect was pointing a firearm at them. Fearing for their safety, the officers fired their duty weapons striking the suspect multiple times,? the police department said in a release. Clark was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said Monday that the only item found near Clark?s body was a cell phone.

Sequita Thompson, Clark?s grandmother, said she was home when gunshots rang out.

?The only thing that I heard was pow, pow, pow, pow, and I got to the ground.? she told the Sacramento Bee.

She said that neither she nor her husband heard police issue commands before hearing gunfire.

Thompson said she was interviewed for several hours before police told her Clark had been shot.

?I opened that curtain and he was dead,? she said. ?I started screaming.?

The two officers involved in the shooting were wearing body cameras. The department plans on releasing footage from the cameras along with video and audio from the law enforcement helicopter.

Both officers have been placed on paid administrative leave.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unarmed-black-man-shot-death-backyard-article-1.3886562

b7

b7

Quote from: M'Baku on March 22, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
smh we are over it
i hate that i see this kinda shit and barely flinch now

America is just ...  whew
:overit:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on March 22, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
Quote from: M'Baku on March 22, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
smh we are over it
i hate that i see this kinda shit and barely flinch now

America is just ...  whew
:overit:
yeah
not sure what the delay is but NK needs to sorta get this era started :overit:

Ma Lo

Nawl Jehovah God coming to clean house..not no North Korea. They can't bring the destruction that God is about to.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on March 22, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
Nawl Jehovah God coming to clean house..not no North Korea. They can't bring the destruction that God is about to.
God ain't real because had he been none of this shit would be going on according to the "word"

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

Quote from: M?rg. on March 22, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
God ain't real because had he been none of this shit would be going on according to the "word"
what ?word? is that?

RAY7

But this is really ridiculous
they need to be executed

Ma Lo

Quote from: M?rg. on March 22, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

He's allowing it and can easily fix it and will. Watch.

CHOKE

March 22, 2018, 12:37:39 PM #11 Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:38:16 PM by Wild Bitch
Sor, but I?m gettin on the ground and putting my hands behind my head

I?m jus not taking that kind of RISK with my life

I?ll protest later but in that moment it?s

? yes a massa where you want me at??

:sevynstreeter:

I may be a coon but an alive coon

:plea:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Wild Bitch on March 22, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Sor, but I?m gettin on the ground and putting my hands behind my head

I?m jus not taking that kind of RISK with my life

I?ll protest later but in that moment it?s

? yes a massa where you want me at??

:sevynstreeter:

I may be a coon but an alive coon

:plea:

nnn

!!!!

Buy The Stars✨

The fuck not in his own back yard.  I'm really interested in seeing the footage of what happened ?

How the fuck do you get killed chillin in your back yard ... I don't get that

Genesis

The whole system needs to be dismantled.

Rip to the young man. He had children as well