KHIa and Michelle team up to give gag order an upgrade

Started by 🦚, March 23, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

brocka4life

Khia is a fake. Sis, what happened to ?I started in my house and that?s where it?s going to be.?? What jhappened to her saying it never needed to be changed in the first place?

🦚

Kwee is changing things on her terms. No messy sissy and punks dictating her money moves.

The Mandy?s just mad they realized the show ain?t shit without reckless Khia.
——————///——————-

brocka4life

Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on March 24, 2018, 08:08:43 AM
Kwee is changing things on her terms. No messy sissy and punks dictating her money moves.

I liked Khia and always thought her holiday roasts were funny. But watching her Gag Order show, it was boring. And the views showed it.

She?s not changing anything on her terms, she?s changing them on Michelle?s terms. If she was really dictating her own money moves, she would have done this from the start, not in reaction to THe changes Maddie made for The Queens Supreme Court.

🦚

Quote from: brocka4life on March 24, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

I liked Khia and always thought her holiday roasts were funny. But watching her Gag Order show, it was boring. And the views showed it.

She?s not changing anything on her terms, she?s changing them on Michelle?s terms. If she was really dictating her own money moves, she would have done this from the start, not in reaction to THe changes Maddie made for The Queens Supreme Court.

Dead at you thinking this is Michelle leading the March when Khia in the video making all the executive decisions. All Michelle does is give Kwee the tips on how to make it make money.
——————///——————-

LiiVE

Quote from: brocka4life on March 24, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

exactly

Khias is a user and she has found somebody else she can USE to make a lil bit of coin off of. Soon as she started to make some type of coin off of Maddie and all these other sissies and punks she quit the show, ran off with the money, and got them droopy titties lifted. I?m sure once she gets what she needs out of fishelle she?ll be back to roasting and gagging that hoe.

But Umm wasn?t sis was just saying that she can do #?s from her red leather sofa so I?m confused as to why she needs a whole new ?set? now  :dead: ?? She better thank Maddie for making her step her shit up.

Navyman

Quote from: Scott. on March 23, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
It?s always pathetic to me when bitches link up because of a bitch they dislike lol
She look so damn weak sitting on the side of This. Looking like she can barely even stand the bitch.
:dead:

KING BENTLEY.

It?s always pathetic to me when bitches link up because of a bitch they dislike lol
s

boy plea!

cause when MANdi and Sissy Dineva ganged up on a WOMAN yawl were all for a fight?!
:ummwhat:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

s

Oh ok, now I see why the Icki's are mad @ Khia and teaming up with Maddie

ppl are so petty by nature :kii:

:dead: @ MANdi tryna run game

I figured that's why Nicki got involved, for KHIA.... not big dick bitch!

Nicki needed somebody like Khia that could've stood up to Remy :kii:

I'm glad all this is coming to light, and MANdi is crumbling

when you do clownery ....

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

:dead: @ Khia ignoring Nicki and Nicki blowing up MANdi's phone to get in touch with her

I KNEW the true tea would surface

:dead: @ MANdi tryna spin it .... see ... no shade, but I'm sticking to my guns, I DON'T trust ANYTHING transexual or anything to do with a tranny ... they are not trustworthy ppl

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

!!!!!!!!!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I'm crying @ how they tried to spin the whole thing

"MANdi connected! just wanted to expand! see Nicki called her!"

um .... yea Nicki was tryna get back at Remy, :dead: @ her blocking TRANdi when Khia declined :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 24, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
s

boy plea!

cause when MANdi and Sissy Dineva ganged up on a WOMAN yawl were all for a fight?!
:ummwhat:

But who is y'all because I don't care for NONE of them. Let's be clear.