Is Amber stupid?

Started by Herb., October 24, 2015, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

I was really amazed at the level of emotion that came through once Miles revealed that he is gay. That was definitely a real moment.

but, one part of me asks, how could she NOT know? I mean at one point she described their relationship as him being her Ken doll and her being his Barbie. :dead: Dress up time! LOads of fun! :cheerup:

The other part of me understands her denial, kinda. I've seen many instances where the guy was obviously gay, and women will still try to brush up on him simply because they find him very attractive. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's like.....I dunno I think looks sometimes literally blind these women.  :plzstop: How could she not have an inkling of a clue , even with him hanging out with Milan on a regular basis? :dead: :dead: It just goes to show how deep in DENIAL these women will go for an attractive man.

Even when they first met at the session, her first words to him were, "You look cute".  :plzstop: :plzstop:  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: That's the kind of first words two women usually will exchange when they see one another :dead:

Bentley!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to start asking these questions

I'm not saying sis was faking but .... imo ... sis was fucking faking

BAPHOMET.

QuoteIs Amber stupid?

Is grass green, bby ?  :letsmessfag:

Herb.

Quote from: Bentley! on October 24, 2015, 09:26:09 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to start asking these questions

I'm not saying sis was faking but .... imo ... sis was fucking faking
You think the whole storyline is fake?

I dunno, when I saw her damn near LUNGE through a car window to reach his throat I was convinced

iman

No different from gay man lusting after straight men. It's denial and thinking they could somehow make the guy like them but lemme just...

Herb.

Not him saying "I gotta go to the bathroom", as she collapsed onto the sofa in tears. :dead:
He clearly likes to run away from things. what a horrible time to leave someone by themselves, after dropping such a bomb on them

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 09:27:57 PM
No different from gay man lusting after straight men. It's denial and thinking they could somehow make the guy like them but lemme just...

I was actually thinking the same thing.
It really is no different from gays who think they have a shot at turning men out.

But I don't know. For a woman, it may go a bit deeper and I think they should exercise more caution. Since usually with a man, it's about sex, or simply the thrill of turning someone out. The thrill of the chase. And the yearning of the satisfaction of getting that notch on your belt. For a woman, they're planning out their lives around a lot of these men. Plans for marriage and a life long commitment were all shattered for her in 5 minutes.

yummy

October 24, 2015, 09:31:43 PM #7 Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:32:43 PM by ANIMMAI
That shit looks beyond fake.

Not convinced by her running out the doctor's office like she had just saw a roach or kelly price naked or something...

Herb.

truth hurts performed so addictive in a soup kitchen

Bentley!

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 09:27:57 PM

Am mean....
I have actual gaydar tho
the best actually
I can be around a woman's man and tell if he likes men as well

I've personally never met a str8 man I couldn't CHARM into a little secret "don't tell nobody but God" mess owt on a late Saturday night
An "It's ok, this is supposed to happen" type of thing

Herb.

Let's assume that is fake.

The fact still remains that this is a very realistic storyline. So when referring to "Amber", think of the women who get tangled in these situations.

iman

I think it's real, tbh. Her tears and emotions looked authentic. I thought it was going to be fake based on what I saw in the preview tho.

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 24, 2015, 09:38:10 PM
I think it's real, tbh. Her tears and emotions looked authentic. I thought it was going to be fake based on what I saw in the preview tho.
!!!!!

I've seen a lot of fake acting and this seemed very real.
Unless she's a fucking Juliard graduate, I'm convinced. :kii:

Herb.

that girl throwing up as she tried to fight someone :udontlookok:

Herb.

October 24, 2015, 09:57:04 PM #14 Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:57:24 PM by Herbie
this conversation with his sisters is definitely real.

awwwwwww. poor Miles :stressed: omg