Gaga and Tony Bennett releasing another jazz mess?

Started by RekeRig, October 24, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

yummy

gnnn

joanne gorl :udontlookok:

the jazz mess was suppose to put her back in the gp's hood graces while she preps FAGa's return. wyd...

CHOKE

ArtFLOP really has her shook

All she had to do was go back to the sound that made her popular and stop being so damn extra.  :usureuok:

BAPHOMET.

The girls have something underperform or flop and get scared to release again.  :everythingok:
I didnt listen to that first jazz mess and no to this too. Make a damns Pop song.

FINE.

I don't understand why she's doing another one. n
She already got a Grammy for the first one...make your return to pop now while the gorls still halfway give a fuck

CHOKE

And Artpop wasn't even THAT bad. People were just getting sick of seeing sis showing up on red carpets covered in blood and feathers and calling it art.
And making her music sound deeper than it actually is.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

She's still working on her own mess as well as filming AHS: Hotel too. She's doing this other album to buy time before she releases her own mess which will probably be like sometime next year. I do know that she's back working with RedOne and not DJ White Shadow. I'm so glad that she kicked that thing to the curb.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

RekeRig

Quote from: FINE. on October 25, 2015, 02:09:01 AM
I don't understand why she's doing another one. n
She already got a Grammy for the first one...make your return to pop now while the gorls still halfway give a fuck
!!!!  :kii:

Not coming off of a stellar performance in AHS and doing some damn smooth jazz ddcccccccv  :uhh:

Miranda

tbh Gaga fucked herself up when she couldn't follow up "Applause" with no damn vidya. DWUW would have smashed had she put out the damn music video.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 04:40:54 AM
tbh Gaga fucked herself up when she couldn't follow up "Applause" with no damn vidya. DWUW would have smashed had she put out the damn music video.
I think the video was halted because everything was underperforming