Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on March 28, 2018, 09:20:02 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on March 28, 2018, 09:18:09 PM
Quote from: AYR on March 28, 2018, 09:15:47 PM
this kinda was reminding me of Kayla Harris

Kayla wasn't that hood lol
definitely not. But her speaking voice and how she looks in the face is reminding me of her
when she was being mean to Olivia King

Lmao I dunno why I was thinking of her character in IKWYDLS .. Carla .. Kayla lol my bad yeah you're right

Heated🔥

Harlem

Brandy is so fuckin NATURAL in this role, I love it!

RAY7

Buy The Stars✨

Well that was cute.  Was hoping we would get a vocal but it's coming

Heated🔥

Harlem

Quote from: Mary Jane on March 28, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
This def ghan?s Best role in a longtime.

!!!

Def best role since DDD. She excels in drama and needs to stay in that lane for a while. It?s crazy how she wanted to be funny in Zoe Moon but she was funnier with her comeback jokes in this one episode than that one season

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

!!!

Def best role since DDD. She excels in drama and needs to stay in that lane for a while. It?s crazy how she wanted to be funny in Zoe Moon but she was funnier with her comeback jokes in this one episode than that one season

I think her acting performances are only as good as how she feels on set and how she feels about the people she?s working with.

Aalonso.

Harlem

Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

!!!

I think her acting performances are only as good as how she feels on set and how she feels about the people she?s working with.

Nahhh I disagree, I really think it depends on the role and the genre of it... Drama is just her thing and sits right in her pocket if she realizes it or not

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

!!!

Nahhh I disagree, I really think it depends on the role and the genre of it... Drama is just her thing and sits right in her pocket if she realizes it or not

I don?t necessarily agree but I see what you mean. I didn?t think she did such a great job in Temptaion.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: brocka4life on March 28, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

!!!

I don?t necessarily agree but I see what you mean. I didn?t think she did such a great job in Temptaion.

really i thought she slayed temptation

Harlem

Yeah I thought she did good in Temptations too, the movie overall was bad but her acting was good

Harlem

Quote from: 4everMonk on March 28, 2018, 10:32:31 PM
imagine a skinny than playing this role nn

she definitely gained wait for it

I?m thinking the same... and Queen sneaking that joke in was mad funny lol