Iyanla LAYS INTO Trina Braxton and her 3 time ex husband, Gabe.

Started by b7, March 31, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
Her tactics are not what therapists do. Hell, marriage counselors don?t even talk that way. Her delivery isn?t going to help the situation get any better. There are better ways to get your message across. You can still be firm but have some sense and therapists don?t interrupt either. Her and Dr. Phil are just alike.

Normally there would be more time to create a bond..and trust. She just makes people feel like they are shit and that she has the answers. They will do what she wants them to do because they are desperate. It is a very chaotic way that could work for some of course (she is like a nosy aunt). She assumes a lot..instead of getting to know people. She is constantly judging..I think the most important thing is giving people the feeling they have worth and instead of giving orders give advice.

/.\

b7

Just saw the full episode and she brought out some things none of them have EVER discussed and let fester for nearly 25 years. Including the kids, who are now 19 and 22 years old. 

I don?t love her every move, but she worked it on out the best she could here. What i didn?t like was the final edit and one hour angle

This deserved more time and for Trina to basically come out as the bully here, that?s bullshit IMO. She isn?t innocent but he ain?t no victim

FlowerBomb

Well she's a "relationship expert", she says.
She's a TV therapist, you know if they had gotten a REAL certified one on TV it would be boring.
They just need a loud bitch for the drama and entertainment with some kind of experience :dead:
If you think these celebs actually want to fix their issue's, they wouldn't do it on television with an aggy bitch.

brocka4life

Annie seems to hate Iyanla but doesn?t hesitate to post about an episode. Girl, if you don?t like it, don?t watch it. You obviously still find it to be entertaining.

Jay, what field aren?t you knowledgeable of and ?currently? studying? You been in school since at least 1952.

Iyanla?s show is just a starting point to healing it. There are resources after the show and they recommend continued therapy to most of the people that go on.

b7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: brocka4life on April 01, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Jay, what field aren?t you knowledgeable of and ?currently? studying? You been in school since at least 1952.

:omf:

Kaeli.

mnnhjnbbbvvvbvfvcf cvvgng

b7

brocka4life

He?s a glorified secretary who doesn?t even have a bachelors degree, but we?re supposed to believe he?s some psychologist.

yummy

Yeah, I'm not really seeing how name calling and talking down to your "patients" is a constructive method, but I guess it makes good tv.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Annie seems to hate Iyanla but doesn?t hesitate to post about an episode. Girl, if you don?t like it, don?t watch it. You obviously still find it to be entertaining.

Iyanla?s show is just a starting point to healing it. There are resources after the show and they recommend continued therapy to most of the people that go on.
Oh go fuck yourself faggot I wasn't even born in 1952. It's always someone like you trying it to try to get a fucking ki. Watch your mouth. Don't worry about my business fag. Worry about yours.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Nine

geongoerjkgr;kenkjrkjnriunollk

Jay is letting y'all have it I see

brocka4life

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 01, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

Oh go fuck yourself faggot I wasn't even born in 1952. It's always someone like you trying it to try to get a fucking ki. Watch your mouth. Don't worry about my business fag. Worry about yours.

?Happily Unhappy? pretty much speaks for itself.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: brocka4life on April 01, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
He?s a glorified secretary who doesn?t even have a bachelors degree, but we?re supposed to believe he?s some psychologist.

Faggot, I am not a secretary. You are so stupid and FYI, I do have a bachelors degree. While you're trying to worry about what I have. Worry about yourself. That's the problem with people on this board now. Worry about other people's shit instead of their own.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"