"I don't have HIV but I'd sleep with someone who does."

Started by Herb., October 25, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

And before side eyeing your friend who receives positive results, you should make sure you're tested as well. I know you've shared quite a few stories with us regarding extraordinary sexual experiences you've had recently, such as threesomes with brothers, etc. You seem to be very sexually active. Are you getting tested at least every 3-6 months?

Miranda

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on October 25, 2015, 11:47:03 AM
Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 11:06:28 AM
These related videos :usureuok:

omg, 19 and HIV positive? this is fucking horrible. Like, your life taken from you before you even really have a chance to live it. I mean yes there are treatments and it's not a death sentence, but it definitely is a dark cloud that never goes away.....

This made me a bit emotional. So young and seems very intelligent. All it takes is one time.
Yeah, he's in college.

It's sad because he said it was the person he lost his virginity to.

Many people assume that individuals stricken with this disease were whores who deserved it. This is a child, who at 16 years old, simply (and understandably) had a lapse of judgement.

yummy

October 25, 2015, 01:12:45 PM #49 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:13:01 PM by ANIMMAI
Statistically speaking, most of us have had sexual intercourse with an hiv positive person and don't know it...

:udontlookok:

charlie.

October 25, 2015, 01:13:12 PM #50 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:14:43 PM by charles.
Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

IM CRYING AT THIS NIGGA FLEXIN THE ENTIRE VIDEO  :plzstop:

he seems so conceited. dddd

he was looking at himself the entire time too
:ohwow:

Miranda

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 25, 2015, 01:12:45 PM
Statistically speaking, most of us have has sexual intercourse with an hiv positive person and don't know it...

Right.

I think it's the whole idea of actually "knowing" which makes people uncomfortable.

But many of us are quick to throw a raw, unprotected dick down our throats (and even swallow or allow the man to bust in the mouth in many cases), when it is fact that HIV can be transmitted in that way (even without the ejaculation being in your mouth).

I would expect that people who are so uncomfortable with the idea of HIV would be the ones taking every preventative measure possible to avoid transmission. But often times this is not the case.

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 01:17:20 PM
Statistically speaking, most of us have has sexual intercourse with an hiv positive person and don't know it...

Right.

I think it's the whole idea of actually "knowing" which makes people uncomfortable.

But many of us are quick to throw a raw, unprotected dick down our throats (and even swallow or allow the man to bust in the mouth in many cases), when it is fact that HIV can be transmitted in that way (even without the ejaculation being in your mouth).

I would expect that people who are so uncomfortable with the idea of HIV would be the ones taking every preventative measure possible to avoid transmission. But often times this is not the case.

b

It's usually the main ones screaming "ack! would nev'!" running out the door to mess with some random trade off grindr...

Craz' huh?

:bvy:

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 25, 2015, 01:19:58 PM

Right.

b

It's usually the main ones screaming "ack! would nev'!" running out the door to mess with some random trade off grindr...

Craz' huh?

See now I have a feeling you dippin' in mess. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I want no parts :stressed:

charlie.

TBH.

If I start talking to someone, and they're a great person and we have a lot in common and we click.
And they happen to have HIV, I wouldn't turn them down just because of that.

And isn't there a pill you can take before sex?
just for an extra precaution.

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 01:21:32 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 25, 2015, 01:19:58 PM

Right.

b

Craz' huh?

See now I have a feeling you dippin' in mess. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I want no parts :stressed:

Miranda

October 25, 2015, 01:25:14 PM #59 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:25:59 PM by Miranda