"I don't have HIV but I'd sleep with someone who does."

Started by Herb., October 25, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

It smells like fucking teenage sex and cigarillos in here.

AIDS!

Miranda

I think it is charcoil skin and fake curls that I am smelling to be completely frank.

CHOKE

AIDS!

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 12:55:29 PM
And before side eyeing your friend who receives positive results, you should make sure you're tested as well. I know you've shared quite a few stories with us regarding extraordinary sexual experiences you've had recently, such as threesomes with brothers, etc. You seem to be very sexually active. Are you getting tested at least every 3-6 months?
:dead:

Herb.

I see that you yearn for a response Malcolm so I'll reluctantly oblige. I simply recounted stories you've told on here, regarding escapades which stemmed from interactions on applications, etc. Maybe my recall of the actual stories is vague and inaccurate, I can admit that. But I can comfortably say that you have given the impression that you are sexually active. Whether this is your truth or is simply how you desire to be perceived, or a combination of both, that is out of my scope of immediate knowledge.

Does sexual activity make you a bad person? Is it a "read"? No. You are well within your right to explore your sexuality just as anyone else is. And although I understood your stance that knowingly engaging in sexual activity with someone you know is HIV+ is out of the question for you, I was given pause when I saw comments about you side-eyeing your friend who is HIV+.

In my opinion, you weren't friends to begin with if you were to treat them differently based on their transmission of something that is not contagious (meaning that you have no chance of being affected by it unless you lay down with them). I think it was a pretty crude and judgmental statement and that's why I addressed it. In no way was I trying to "come for you".

Hopefully this reply is sufficient enough for you to move on, as I am.

Bentley!

ssssssss

Mack you did want mess today.

I was wondering if Af noticed or not :dead:

Miranda

fag u were being messy and inaccurate. it's ok tho. 1 strike.

Herb.

Quote from: Bentley! on October 25, 2015, 01:48:40 PM
ssssssss

All the name calling, accusations of "fake curls", it's all pretty unnecessary.

I think I'm reintroducing myself to the block/ignore feature today.

AIDS!

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on October 25, 2015, 01:48:40 PM
ssssssss

All the name calling, accusations of "fake curls", it's all pretty unnecessary.

I think I'm reintroducing myself to the ignore list today.
bhhhhhb
Don't let Abu bother you
He's a whore
You know
I know it
He knows it
And those untouched wash rags know it
:helloimangie:

Miranda

October 25, 2015, 01:52:45 PM #72 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:53:47 PM by Miranda
Dude it was coming from an honest/compassionate and not a judgmental place when I said you would even give a friend an initial side eye. It simply truthful. Explaining how unsociable the disease really is. You however came in perpetuating false and slandering personal information.

tbh you seemed a bit HURT, as if it affected you.

Miranda

This combative jab kinda didn't match this new found spiritual qui-gong finding my roots mess you tried to serve. Almost like your fingers were ITCHING to start some mess again.