OMMMM fjfjfjjfjf

Started by iman, October 25, 2015, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 04:11:31 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 25, 2015, 04:04:00 PM
That's true. It's not always the mother. Def could be outside sources..tv..maybe friends from school etc

But those ppl learned it from somewhere it was most likely from an adult
It could be an adult.

But I do think it's unfair to always blame the mother. If that's the case, let's blame mothers for boys throwing up gang signs. That is also a behavior in which one could assume was learned. We're not born knowing how to conduct ourselves this way. What I'm trying to say is that no matter how great of a household someone comes from, there are outside influences that a mother just cannot control once their child leaves the door for school.

Her mother could very well be against this type of behavior, but that doesn't matter to a child when it comes to solidifying a "status" amongst their peers. She clearly wants to send a message that she's "not the one".
sdsdsd

:ohwow: :ohwow:
r u disagreeing with me?

Stewie

Miranda

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

BAPHOMET.

October 25, 2015, 04:35:22 PM #49 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:35:36 PM by Baphomet.
I can only imagine the girls face seeing this thing FUME owt.

This lite shrug.... I know her face was like.  :-/ what r you talkin abt

Cowgirl

Not mini Hazel London!!!!!

Herb.

Quote from: FINE. on October 25, 2015, 04:27:08 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 25, 2015, 04:11:31 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 25, 2015, 04:04:00 PM
That's true. It's not always the mother. Def could be outside sources..tv..maybe friends from school etc

But those ppl learned it from somewhere it was most likely from an adult
It could be an adult.

But I do think it's unfair to always blame the mother. If that's the case, let's blame mothers for boys throwing up gang signs. That is also a behavior in which one could assume was learned. We're not born knowing how to conduct ourselves this way. What I'm trying to say is that no matter how great of a household someone comes from, there are outside influences that a mother just cannot control once their child leaves the door for school.

Her mother could very well be against this type of behavior, but that doesn't matter to a child when it comes to solidifying a "status" amongst their peers. She clearly wants to send a message that she's "not the one".
sdsdsd

:ohwow: :ohwow:
r u disagreeing with me?

jnokbhi
:stressed:

Herb.

p[maemlfempfe
;ef
'e'
.fe'.
e
.'fe'.ef'
.fe'.
ef.'
fe.
'fe
.'.ef'

'e
'.ef
.'fe
'.fe.
'e.'
e.'
fe.'
e.f'
ef
'ef.'
.ef'
ef'
'fe
ef.'
f'e
ef'.
f.'
ef'.
ef
'..f'..'fe'.

.f'e
ef'.
fe.'
e'.f
ef'.
fe'.
e'.ef
'.ef
'ef'
..'f
e.f'e
'.f

Herb.

wh der hell
wh der hell
wh der hell

UGH.
EMOTE bella noche girl :stressed:

Admin

Admin

RekeRig

QuoteI know many of us can attest to pulling ourselves back from typing an "n" during a text conversation, etc. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:kii:

It just makes things so much ...  betters
:stressed:

charlie.

Quote from: Marilyn on October 25, 2015, 03:47:46 PM
Quote from: Cartier on October 25, 2015, 03:42:41 PM
sdsdsdsdddd the lil shrug from the other girl has me rolling

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SDDSSSSDDD

charlie.

sdddddssssss

lil gur sound like she rapping