Is Spotify better than Apple Music?

Started by HUGO, April 11, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

NO.

Apple Music is way better. No ads and more variety. Spotify glitches too much for me.

b7

Quote from: Trey on April 11, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 11, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
I notice some of my songs with Apple Music be disappearing too  :uhh:

Like shit I know for a fact I had in my library. I just don?t wanna have to start all over

Happens to me all the time .. I wonder why ? But other than that Apple >>>>>
. I think Apple Music switches your whole music catalog over to data, so if you're not on wifi or have that mess switched off, it SNATCHES your entire library. That's just my theory..
thats why i do NOT fucking use :uhh:

It only keeps ur purchased music and that?s dumb. Whew

b7

Quote from: element on April 11, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
NO.

Apple Music is way better. No ads and more variety. Spotify glitches too much for me.
Premium Spotify doesn?t have any ads

That?s the free mess ur talking about. I hate it too

GRAND

FAMÈ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 11, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
My year is almost over with Apple Music.
How is Spotify?
absolutely

Better playlists and Daily mixes. Better SOUND quality as well, which is 10 times more important IMO aaaand it doesn?t fuck with, and alter ur iTunes library/music app on ur phone in terms of songs and album artwork. Apple tried it :uhh:

PREMIUM Spotify >>>>

Kaeli.

oh so they're revamping the free version @iman

QuoteSpotify Technology SA is developing a new version of its free music service, the first big product change since the streaming company went public last week, according to people familiar with the matter.

The company is tweaking the free service to make it easier to use, especially for customers on mobile phones, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the plans are still private. An announcement is expected within a couple weeks.

With the updated service, free mobile listeners will be able to access playlists more quickly and have more control over what songs they hear on top playlists, mimicking Spotify?s ad-free subscription product. The basic package is $9.99 a month.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-10/spotify-is-said-to-plan-new-version-of-free-music-service

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on April 11, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 11, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 11, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 11, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
I notice some of my songs with Apple Music be disappearing too  :uhh:

Like shit I know for a fact I had in my library. I just don?t wanna have to start all over

Happens to me all the time .. I wonder why ? But other than that Apple >>>>>
. I think Apple Music switches your whole music catalog over to data, so if you're not on wifi or have that mess switched off, it SNATCHES your entire library. That's just my theory..
thats why i do NOT fucking use :uhh:

It only keeps ur purchased music and that?s dumb. Whew
sdddddddsssssssssssss

That mess used to have me the fuck in FUMES. I was honestly ready to move to Pawndroid.

But I think it only kept purchases because that was the only mess that was genuinely downloaded and saved on the phone (since there isn't/wasn't an offline option for Apple Music). It shaded the illegal mess for filth and wiped ha clean OWF. Ssdzzxxxxxxss