Omg Remy & Cardi really destroyed Nicki

Started by SouravMay, April 12, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Cardi NEVER said Nicki dissed her on motorsport

She want cardi to praise her like she didn't do with Kim

Genesis

Nicki?s crying because she knows her time is ticking and she finally sees a female rapper with just as much industry power as her  :dead:

LOONA.

Quote from: Sl?i Tengo Dinero en Bolsa on April 12, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
I really wish Cardi had done a bodak remix with all the girls minus her when it went number 1. She would?ve slit her wrist  :plzstop:

She will when her songs freefall and Cardi continues to plank alll over her.     

yummy

This is so lame to watch tho because Cardi is just gonna do some retarded rambling about this in a IG video or something

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Genesis on April 12, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
Nicki?s crying because she knows her time is ticking and she finally sees a female rapper with just as much industry power as her  :dead:

!!!
She can't deal.

🦚

Cardi is not responding to this girl.  You?ll hear what she has to say on her next HIT feature  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kalifornia.

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 12, 2018, 03:42:13 PM
Actually I hope Cardi doesn?t even address it. That?ll really send ?icki over the edge and make her look even crazier :woohoo:

!!

I hope she doesn't say anything.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 12, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
This is so lame to watch tho because Cardi is just gonna do some retarded rambling about this in a IG video or something
I think she?s gonna play this smart and pay her

SouravMay

?If a female of my stature had done a feature with me I would only be singing their praises and thank them? did she thank Krim for doing that collab with Birdman?
B7

LOONA.

Cardi is gonna pay her dust.

I'm sure she's confused as hell over her crying about the morotsport mess and Tokyo.  :dead:   

Sinpool

BigDawg

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 12, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I think she?s gonna play this smart and pay her
!!!

Cardi should pay her dust and just keep winning. She said all she needed to say in that interview with Ebro

yummy

I think Nicki genuinely thought she was gonna be the it-girl forever

The music industry doesn't quite work that way, sis...

'ology

Quote from: AYR on April 12, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
Quote from: 'ology on April 12, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
I'm still lost to how Cardis explanation wasn't sufficient lol she said Nicki wasn't able to film that day and that's that. It's not Cardis responsibility to know the moves of Nicki all she had to do was confirm she wasn't available bc her stylist wasn't. That entire interview was just blah.
the explanation was sufficient
She said that interview was the most genuine thing Cardi has said towards her
She said the first interview Cardi was being mean and talking about how she believes Nicki originally wrote a diss verse which was the rumor
who wouldn?t be offended by that?
I didn't hear Cardi say anything about a diss I just heard her say her verse was different.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!