These Full Moon era performances

Started by RAY7, April 15, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

it was kinda subdued and everything but she still did some ridiculous shit vocally
and all LIVE

Lazarus

RAY7

I wanna see the Conan O?Brien one and the 106

Ma Lo

Demm_

Quote from: AYR on April 16, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
I wanna see the Conan O?Brien
When she had in all white! That was the best mess from that era.

Cuban0

Love how Carson shouted out how it was #8 on the Hot 100 that week!

brocka4life

There was a rehearsal vid that used to be online, i think it may have been for Leno or Conan. I thought it was better than the actual performances.

RAY7

Quote from: Demm_ on April 16, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 16, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
I wanna see the Conan O?Brien
When she had in all white! That was the best mess from that era.
well look what the cat dragged in

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on April 16, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
There was a rehearsal vid that used to be online, i think it may have been for Leno or Conan. I thought it was better than the actual performances.
hmmm i think i still have it in my YouTube favorites actually lol ima post it in here

b7

And yea i think i have the Conan and Leno ones on MP3 but I?ve never seen them. Anyone have video of these things? I?m missing out

:stressed:

Vonc2002

I only liked wau on conan. Full moon on American bandstand was ok and i liked certain parts of the tonight show performance
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2018, 02:07:32 PM
And yea i think i have the Conan and Leno ones on MP3 but I?ve never seen them. Anyone have video of these things? I?m missing out

:stressed:
U know i do lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I had the Conan audio on like an old iPod or something
loved the ad-libs at the end

RAY7

She would mutilate these arrangements nowadays