I know I clown K. Michelle a lot but this is sad and scary!

Started by 4 fucking k, April 17, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

QuoteI really can?t believe this has happened to me. I?m very serious about performing in a wheel chair by any means necessary. Maybe my friend 2chainz will loan me his. Ive been a little down not performing on the weekends that?s my therapy. Thank you @thequeenofkash for flying out for my surgery today. Thanks @beautybytayrivera for my flowers and @trinarockstarr @iamthequeenkarenking @ferraritru3 @iambridgetkelly @jefe @kingofhair @rocko2real @rkelly @krayzie_bone @shodsantiago @zenafoster all my Rebels I truly need you and love you. I promise you my heart is full of song. Really can?t wait to get back to ?Rebellious Soul? K and empty out my heart. To the people who haven?t been there no worries I will never talk to you again, and to the ones calling who hurt me before this stop calling, I don?t wanna make up. This has really change my life. I gotta get this hate and hurt out my heart and i?m not ready to forgive. I?m just not. No one knows what it feels like to look in the mirror and not know your body anymore. University of Memphis I will see you even if I can?t walk. I need the energy.

Is she going to be wheelchair bound? omg :uhh: I hope she pulls through

Bruce

There are people that wake up with real medical conditions that they can't help, but you need all this sympathy for plastic objects you
elected to have inserted in your body?  :uhh:

HUGO

Quote from: Bruce on April 17, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
There are people that wake up with real medical conditions that they can't help, but you need all this sympathy for plastic objects you

This!

Ppl with terminal illnesses and nothing they can do about it. She made the choice to put these things in her body

4 fucking k

brocka4life

April 17, 2018, 11:46:13 AM #4 Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:47:02 AM by brocka4life
Illness is illness.
That?s like not having sympathy for a cancer patient after you find out hey used to be a smoker Or worked in the mines or something.

4 fucking k

This is harsh. :uhh: People can't make mistakes?

AIDS

Quote from: element on April 17, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

This is harsh. :uhh: People can't make mistakes?

LOONA.

Not a wheelchair djjkkklff

Imaging doing all of this for some cakes. I just....   

Young

Quote from: ...but mess on April 17, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
people get caught up in the hype of hollywood and mess and kinda forget that u only get ONE body in ur lifetime.

one mug...one body...once u start slicin, dicin and fillin it up with stuff you cannot go back in many cases.

"the body is a temple" sounds so cliche but ive learned  its best that u treat it that way. theres no replacements available for u.

Young

Karma came back huh

Shoulda left Rocky alone

Once you cross the Queen; Karma makes a special visit

4 fucking k

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
Karma came back huh

Shoulda left Rocky alone

fdjssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

she messed with Rocko when he was with Mon'? :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Karma came back huh

Shoulda left Rocky alone

:guys:

Young

Quote from: element on April 17, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
Karma came back huh

Shoulda left Rocky alone

fdjssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

she messed with Rocko when he was with Mon'? :uhh:

Ccccccc

I don?t think while they were together

But I think it was a some shady mess behind the scenes

She went from tributing Mons at every show to now they don?t even follow or acknowledge eachother

Girlcode breaking self

Beau

Praying for her. Very courageous of her to share this with her fans, when many of other celebs undergo the same issues from plastic surgery n keep it hidden. Just sucks cause most people will come with scrutiny but I'm sure she at least touched one girl out there from doing the same mistakes she's made so that's all that matters.