Started by .betterwiseup, April 17, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

cusabavacacnmxmxbsxxxxx

who the fuck said they were climbing trees with michael

4 fucking k

Quote from: Baph Savali. on April 17, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
d

:dead:  Bey is big in China. Wtf are you talking about.

ddddddddddddd this is giving me "Jans is big in Japan!" mess the Trans always used to say

AIDS

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 18, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

AIDS

Nine

LOONA.

Young

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 18, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
Hands down one of the stupidest comparisons ever.

You can?t judge 80?s and 90?s performances with 2018 eyes. Of course over time shit starts to look dry and dated because...times change. You only can look at things thru the lens of when it happend. N I?ll say the moonwalk alone had more entertainment factor in the 80s than this Cochella performance.

Micheal was a revolution, no one seen anything like him b4. We?ve seen Beyonce many times over (Janet, Tina, Diana). N if Formation was some sort of ground breaking moment for Bey as a performer than Janet definitely smoked her ass w/ Rythmb Nation because as far as dance is concerned no female has topped that. That came out in 89!

I love Bey and I think she is the greates entertainer of our time. But to say she is better than the man who literally invented entertainment as we know it today is a big reach. Mike didn?t have trap music to pop his ass too, or use obvious cultural moments to get the crowd hype. He used his self and he wins by default every time with me.

Thanks for dragging this entire thread in one post

4 fucking k

AIDS

Young