An Evening with Brandy Norwood

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, April 19, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steffon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

If she performs any singles I may have to fight her... only ones I can think of at the moment is TBIM and Talk About Our Love b/c of the strings but NO! I want album cuts only

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
Low key, im already preparing myself to be annoyed. If she walks into this great opportunity and does the same ol mess....................

sdbbbbbbbb

Why don't yew return mah calls *BOMP*

:plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: long-timeBfan on April 20, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Reasons why this could lead to a Tony

Brandy has been invited by the NSO - aka National Symphony Orchestra to perform her original music.

This is basically Brandy bringing her music to Broadway. The Kennedy Centre is legendary

These types of performances are what get nominated for Tony's. Brandy's doing the rounds with Chicago - she's supposed to come to Toronto with Chicago next. She's working hard to win her Tony Award. I'm really routing for her.

In my opinion if done right this could lead to Brandy & Cirque du Soleil - think - Celine Dion or Michael Jackson in terms of Orchestra, Musical Catalogue and Fans - Brandy has it all and is hungry and ready to work. It's a perfect set up for Brandy to prove she's always moving on to something bigger and better. Even if it doesn't lead to something like this - it's already impressive as fuck and I"m so proud of Brandy. I hope I can get a my ass into the country and to DC for this event.

She is a legend and doesn't need to be chasing the same gigs she did in the past. This is such a good look for Bran and can bring her a higher class audience and hopefully some fans in the right places with the right money and opportunities for her.

Not Cirque du Soleil sbbbbbb

Are y'all ok? :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Harlem on April 20, 2018, 03:45:33 PM
If she performs any singles I may have to fight her... only ones I can think of at the moment is TBIM and Talk About Our Love b/c of the strings but NO! I want album cuts only
oh you going too!

you wanna sit with us bro?

H.#.G.*.Z

Harlem

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 20, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
oh you going too!

you wanna sit with us bro?

Yeah I?m def pullin up, I always pull up to the shit that shows Brandy in a quality/epic level...

Where ya plannin on sitting at? I need a good ass seat lol

b7

Her vocals on broadway were flawless  :kii:

Watching the full show on YouTube, i was freakin amazed. But with her own songs? This is gonna be crazy

This article mentions her own personal favorites in her catalog by the way. Who?s to say some of those faves won?t be songs from whatever new project we?re about to hear?

This seems pretty intentional when you think about having a whole ORCHESTRA. Makes me wonder what exactly her new album is giving
:plzstop:

It?s right up DJ campers alley too

Purple Moon

huh? She?s clearly going to sing her hits too. Have you ever, I wanna be down, sitting up in my room, full moon, wildest dreams will all sound amazing with an orchestra.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Lemme get on YouTube tonight and watch a night with Nas and some of the others

:oof:

Sovereign.

Brandy is definitely coming for that Tony nod with Annie Get Your Gun.

b7

HUGO

Quote from: M'Baku on April 20, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 20, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 20, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
But yes this looks lit
Bent and Von
Y?all tryna go?

So you?ll be there too Glock?

yes I will be :jarvwhereru:

It?ll be an unveiling of sorts

Ill have a seat on your face ..I mean I?ll save a seat for you