v

you really find a way to bring her up in every thread :plzstop:

asdfghjkl

RAY7

yummy

Quote from: Stewie on October 26, 2015, 08:44:06 PM
Quote from: asdfghjkl on October 26, 2015, 08:35:28 PM
"when i heard little nicki rhyme"

umm...thanks..but i was hoping for someone different to answer the question  :youready:
maybe someone who is playing with a full deck     :butwait!:

cvvvbbbbnnn

Plank

Boomz

f

They're cute together!

I don't understand why their association has y'all so up in arms. Is it y'alls hate for Nicki and her old ass fued with Kim? Do u wish Bey would have chosen your fave? I'm confused here...

asdfghjkl

I don't understand why their association has y'all so up in arms. Is it y'alls hate for Nicki and her old ass fued with Kim? Do u wish Bey would have chosen your fave? I'm confused here...

wowz yeah which one

BAPHOMET.

Bey and Gwyneth hang. b
Been doing so for over a decade. I dont think her thing with Ricki is fake. Just dont quite understand it.
But tbh, its no ones business to.

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 07:21:46 PM
I dont get whats Beys infatuation with Nicki.

sddddddd

Its cute, but awkward at the same time... are they dyking?

:sevynstreeter:

RekeRig

n

This is so weird. Even Nicki admitted she never thought she'd see the damn day

Cowgirl

Why do y'all think it's weird Bey uses her so much? She's an alpha female just like she is, it makes sense to me..

Code Red: itsMista

Jay put Bey up to this mess because it seem focused. Im so disgusted with Bey. This bitch pissed me off. Friending this hill top 4 head bitch. Akon jugged headbitch

ssw4919

Bey just has weird tastes in friends.  Besides Gwyneth, she doesn't really hang with anyone besides Angie.  Gwyneth calls people nigga and Nicki calls black women nappy-headed chimpanzees.  Hmm...

LOONA.

One minute y'all saying we need to stop giving Bey so much but y'all are basically acting like Nicki is beneath her.

:dead: