Is your fave relevant in this generation?

Started by iman, October 26, 2015, 09:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Quote from: Miranda on October 26, 2015, 09:38:40 PM
My white Australian friends (20 years old) knew him and stanned for Ignition but had never heard of the "scandal" in their life. That feeling of non-biased casual Berts. :stressed:

He had no fckn clue bout this yellow press mess. Goes to show that after any personal fiasco all that counts is music.
:stressed:

:stressed: He's not aware of his potential with the international audience.

It's sad tbqfh

Like a damn remix hit top 5 in the UK last year and this nigga had no clue  :plzstop:

iman

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: iman on October 26, 2015, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 09:37:58 PM
oh and Messiah.

Mariah? I think she was known moreso in 2005-2009. I hope she gets another hit that can put her out there again.

I do too.  :ohwow: #Beautiful was a start and she needs to go on a fucking diet.
These kids dont use the older gorls unless they're in shape.

:plzstop:

but yea, Beautiful did really well for her. I know she is capable of getting a hit to put her out there. She needs a new team.

Out of all the older divas, Mariah and Madonna are the only ones who have that potential to transcend generations.

Miranda

Unlike Whitney, Michael or Luther Vandross most 90's acts aren't transforming into common knowledge icons.

I can't see Joe, Brian McKnight, Monica being part of pop music standard knowledge. People will skip from Kellz and Mariah right to Beyonc? lol

Miranda

Madonna could flop for the rest of her life. You can reference her forever and she's known. She's part of common knowledge.

Idk if all people would get a Mariah reference in a show catered to teenagers.

iman

Quote from: Miranda on October 26, 2015, 09:46:09 PM
Madonna could flop for the rest of her life. You can reference her forever and she's known. She's part of common knowledge.

Idk if all people would get a Mariah reference in a show catered to teenagers.

!!!

Fifth Harmony has a song about Mariah, I think it's called "Do it like Mariah" kinda like Chris and Trey's "Songs on 12 Play" lolz

#Legendary

.betterwiseup

Yep!
Stay booking festivals and touring all around the world.
Alot of artists who have sold millions in the past can't even book small arenas in the states, let alone tour all around the world.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: iman on October 26, 2015, 09:43:54 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: iman on October 26, 2015, 09:39:21 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 09:37:58 PM
oh and Messiah.

Mariah? I think she was known moreso in 2005-2009. I hope she gets another hit that can put her out there again.

I do too.  :ohwow: #Beautiful was a start and she needs to go on a fucking diet.
These kids dont use the older gorls unless they're in shape.

:plzstop:

but yea, Beautiful did really well for her. I know she is capable of getting a hit to put her out there. She needs a new team.

Out of all the older divas, Mariah and Madonna are the only ones who have that potential to transcend generations.

!!

and Her single choices are trash also. she had a Urban and a Rythmic hit on her last mess. "Make it Look Good" and "Faded". Fuck her  :stressed: omf

Nine

RAY7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on October 26, 2015, 09:50:17 PM
Yep!
Stay booking festivals and touring all around the world.
Alot of artists who have sold millions in the past can't even book small arenas in the states, let alone tour all around the world.
booking a festival isn't really that grand
unless she's HEADLINING the festival anyone can be one of 100 different acts at a festival