MelMel

Cowboy Nine

JKNADANDLKASLKAMS

I didn't know the Sims could get so...urban

:ummwhat:

Sinpool

Sinpool

a,msn kjss

I downloaded the road to Fame mod and tried to get my sim granddaughter to become famous but I forgot I turned on teen pregnancy and then this lil hoe ended up getting pregnant with triplets.

Why is the sims so messys!

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 01, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
a,msn kjss

I downloaded the road to Fame mod and tried to get my sim granddaughter to become famous but I forgot I turned on teen pregnancy and then this lil hoe ended up getting pregnant with triplets.

Why is the sims so messys!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhjnm

one of my gorls fans attacked her

Sinpool

kjnad

My Original Sims Granddaughter Juliannes becames a teens and started trying to becomes a celebrities

She just been acting a mess tryna get some attentions and become a celebrities, her mamas just didn't know what to do with ha! She just be in publics acting a damns fools!

Then the dumb hoe got Pregnant with Triplets by this lil boy that ain't even want ha! He told her she was TRASH and he ain't taking care of no damns nigger babies!

She got kicked out the house cause she a mess but her parents kept her triplets cause they knew her lil hoe ass wasn't gone take cares of them.

She ended up getting ha ass beat in the streets! For talking too much mess but can't backs it ups

And it ended ups being on the news and she got the fames she wanted and she celebrated ha knew fame at the club

For her 18th birthday she decided to...up the ante and her and her boyfriend made a sex tape.

como la whore

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNGF

i kno its herp-central in u gorls games

Sinpool

Quote from: Outta tha box darkness gorl on May 03, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNGF

i kno its herp-central in u gorls games

hjbjhdsssss

Do they really have STDS in this shit.

Cause my sims be scratching and having red sores all overs and stuffs

MelMel