This is such a great idea! Jojo performing leaks, covers & mixtape songs only

Started by b7, April 24, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

This is literally a dream come true. Her unreleased shit was what made me a fan, here's hoping she comes to the UK if this is successful.

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
We get by, Billions, that dope ass intro (i can?t think of the name) and take the canyon >>>
Thinking Out Loud. She released the full song on a follow up mixtape and butch it's
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Navyman

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 24, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 24, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
This is a dope concept and idea though. I almost forgot how sickening her unreleased mess and those mixtape are.

:omf:

I hate that her mixtapes are better than her real album.   :uhh:

Her cover of Caught up in the Rapture. :loose2when:
The labels saw a white and wanted to turn her into a pop star. They didn't know what to do with her. This next album should be fire though, she's under her own imprint.

FlowerBomb

Opposites Attract.

I can't really get into Jojo but if any of my friends are interested I'll attend the DC show.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 25, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 24, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 24, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
This is a dope concept and idea though. I almost forgot how sickening her unreleased mess and those mixtape are.

:omf:

I hate that her mixtapes are better than her real album.   :uhh:

Her cover of Caught up in the Rapture. :loose2when:
The labels saw a white and wanted to turn her into a pop star. They didn't know what to do with her. This next album should be fire though, she's under her own imprint.
!!!!!

Tori Kelly is another one. Her mixtapes and covers slayed that weak album

b7

Quote from: Guilty on April 25, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
Brandy should do this.
I'm sick of ADC and the rest
same

The orchestra lashing she?s doing at the top of next year is what excited me, but i can?t go to a ?regular? show again until i see some major changes and get the new album. i just can?t do those same songs right now

Purple Moon

has any artist done this before? this is very random and I'm super excited. Does she have to get all the producers/ writers permission before performing leaked stuff?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...