Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 25, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
ssssssssss

Pons you're a trump 'pporter?!

what about him throwing those trans owt the militar' ... that was wrong

YEP!

fck it

Trump >>>
hes tha onl' one willin' to fight tha cabal n be left field like me!
identity pol'tics are a distraction!

Zabi.

KING BENTLEY.

s

you do know she was promotin an alberm at the time and the old Katy before her breakdown was a feminista

Gaga had to support Hillary too :dead:

these gorls are wishy washy

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 25, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

QuoteRevelations
17:1   And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. ["Fornication" is interpreted/translated as "idolatry" in the Amplified Bible (AMP), the New American Bible mentions "harlotry"]
17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4   And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].
17:6   And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible and the New American Bible use "hills" instead of "mountains"].
17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12   And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15   And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 25, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 25, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

QuoteRevelations
17:1   And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
17:2   With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. ["Fornication" is interpreted/translated as "idolatry" in the Amplified Bible (AMP), the New American Bible mentions "harlotry"]
17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4   And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5   And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].
17:6   And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible and the New American Bible use "hills" instead of "mountains"].
17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12   And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15   And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18   And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

cvbnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtvdc

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!