Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

HCHVJHKJLK:M<NBVGJBJKMNBGHBGFHJMNBD><?SMJBNA NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GLOCK

Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 25, 2018, 07:08:06 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
I'm sorry Kanye West doesn't have to be a political genius. Do people hold you accountable for anything else besides your job. He is an entertainer that's it!

Janelle Monae is a coward. I hate when people hold others to a higher standard than themselves . But carry on.

Stfu
:plzstop: foreal

#Mu7

Kanye will still have the number one album when it drops.

King kinda gets it!

:scrumptious:

GLOCK

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 25, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
sssss

also

QuoteThe republicans have no more liberals; they were all purged in 2006 and 2008.

and I want Chance gunned the fck down
Chicago don't fail me now!

?ChIraq? where were YA?

GLOCK

Quote from: Justaway on April 25, 2018, 07:17:03 PM
I'm sorry Kanye West doesn't have to be a political genius. Do people hold you accountable for anything else besides your job. He is an entertainer that's it!

Janelle Monae is a coward. I hate when people hold others to a higher standard than themselves . But carry on.

#Samegorls
bxbxbxbdnsbsjj

The same damn gorls

BAPHOMET.

#Mu7

Thank you Herb! That's what I saying and that's why I didn't respond.

These elitist bsource folks make me chuckle though. Oh I'm such and such when I speak better fall in line ! GTFOH

:dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 08:15:57 PM
Kanye will still have the number one album when it drops.

King kinda gets it!

:scrumptious:
you really are a dumb piece of shit.

S

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on April 25, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

??????

What?re you talking about? Expecting someone to have Common damn sense equates to holding someone to an unnatainable level of being a political genius? n

Help me out here
:dead:

#Mu7

GLOCK

Quote from: BowDown on April 25, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
He?s doing too much now, I can no lonfer support. I hope this is worth it for the album..
n

The fact that it took this long only speaks VOLUMES

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 08:24:09 PM
A true marketing genius! Always has been !
s

oh ok ... I thought you were serious for a sec

but it doesn't disgust you that he'd even attempt at using something like this for marketing Mu?!

H.#.G.*.Z