Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

I thought Tyrese said he was done with music

STUNNA GOD

I hope he's talking about a flop ass song for his new album or something, but I doubt that if he was claiming he "retired" just a month ago.  :uhh: This isnt even funny.... Im so over it. And then on top of that, Tyrese's music is so fucking LATE. Like who the fuck can he advise? Ghan is always putting her career/musical direction in somebody else's hands and then wanna play the blame game in the end. I just... yea.

BAPHOMET.

I just don't understand.
There are so many independent artist who would love to get a call to come into the studio.  :dead:
Gorl.... Call IbeyI (actual group cuban twin sisters). Get yourself some "River" sounding mess.  :plzstop:  I HATE everything that to do with Tygrease

RAY7

Tyrese doesn't write or produce guys, he can barely sing
the only thing I can get from this is she's using his studio to record at the most
I know it's been 3 yrs since 2/11 now but c'mon. She's not going to put out an album that sounds like Tyrese, and not going to make us wait 3 years
that stuff is about Tyrese on his own

Jeremeh

Quote from: ........ on October 27, 2015, 10:27:36 AM
Tyrese doesn't write or produce guys, he can barely sing
the only thing I can get from this is she's using his studio to record at the most
I know it's been 3 yrs since 2/11 now but c'mon. She's not going to put out an album that sounds like Tyrese, and not going to make us wait 3 years
that stuff is about Tyrese on his own

People actually think that status means Brandy is gonna put out an album of late "Rest of Our Lives" type songs? Do you even follow Brandy?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Angel In Disguise

When does that LA song come out?

Jeremeh

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on October 27, 2015, 10:42:14 AM
When does that LA song come out?

Nov 13th when Ty Dollas dope album is released. Listen to Solid feat Babyface to get a taste of how dope $ is!

Angel In Disguise

Thanks. I'll just focus on that. At least it is confirmed and not some cryptic Instagram/Twitter mess.  Brandy's voice on some new music November 13th.

whatever

nnnn she wait three years if she wanna

her ass would be shipped directly to urban ac nnn

Kurama

MAY

Brandy don't know what the fuck she wanna do. I swear she changes up every other month.

No shade, but this just kinda diminished my anticipation for the album only because it sounds like some "back to my roots"..."true R&B" type of mess, which is the same shit she was touting with 'Two Eleven'.

I was excited when she went into the studio with Hit Boy, even Pop & Oak.

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:39:45 AM
This goes back to what Afro and Montana were saying before, it seems like Brandy needs to be lead, which in itself is not a bad thing, I just don't a
understand how/why she needs a co-sign over 20 into her career.

!!!

That's one of my biggest frustrations with her.
After all this time she still isn't confident enough in herself.

I think that's why she changes directions so much.

MAY

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:43:55 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:38:31 AM
Not a bunch of "Rest of Our Lives" nnnnnnbn

Boy....when I tell ya :hmph:
ya'll know better

That shit didn't touch her album and IABTM didn't either. She doesn't do boring mess (overall).  Ya'll can drag her for taking too long but let's not get crazy

It's still Brandy. ya'll gettin beside ur selves and catching amnesia

Ch idk. You could tell sis wasn't feeling IABTM but went along with it cuz Monica and the team said it was "hot". I think she'll go along with anything as long as its consigned. Remember "Make Believe"

Watch it faggot

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:46:44 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:44:41 AM
Brandy has not even mentioned a quantum of music. And she knows how inpatient we are. That EP has been canceled.

Stop trolling :kii:

Always doing the most