Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 27, 2015, 02:52:43 PM
[youtube autoplay=1 start=022 end=035][/youtube]

:plzstop:
f** labels, politics and the whole industry.

and  :'( at Bran going to London to create music, I was HERE for that!
:omgwatshappening:

DrewBabyLove

I've learned my lesson already

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 03:02:14 PM
Im done complaining.
Some minutes ago I went to instagram and saw Bran pic at that event yesterday, saw her smiling and....suddenly a part of me felt bad. Just the very thought of her knowing we are dissapointed, complaining and all of that right now made me feel guilty. I want to be done
Bran, I love u, and just do you. When the music comes, it comes, and we'll love it.
Nothing more to add  :wub:

Phantom

I ain't making excuses because she deserves a lashing, but I honestly feel like this is DJ Camper's fault. He should have never even mentioned it, and probably did so prematurely. And that just put the pressure on Bran and here her ass is throwing out dates and raising expectations. I doubt she was ready to announce the mess when he did it.

Wtv

100% agreed on that. I even said it a week ago. Its his fault. It was Bran's team DECISION to announce it, not him.
To announce things that early.... it NEVER is a good decision. never.

BranLover

Quote from: FINE. on October 27, 2015, 01:41:38 PM
I know she knows that we are fed the fuck up...which makes me even more disgusted because she still hasn't updated us with any information

!!!! This is why I'm starting to fume. I know she sees those damn IG comments about new music because they're under every fckin inspirational post and workout vid.

BranLover

Quote from: Trey on October 27, 2015, 02:10:47 PM
Majority of the gorls just want a fucking announcement. :dead:

fffffffff

RekeRig

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

f** labels, politics and the whole industry.

and  :'( at Bran going to London to create music, I was HERE for that!
:omgwatshappening:
i think that was just her way of hinting at the Jessie j duet lol

Herb.

Quote from: BigDawg on October 27, 2015, 11:38:37 AM
"Miranda" always likes MESS, and getting a reaction out of people. It is so fucking LATE now.
i had to unsubscribe.

BranLover

Quote from: Herbie on October 27, 2015, 05:58:32 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on October 27, 2015, 11:38:37 AM
"Miranda" always likes MESS, and getting a reaction out of people. It is so fucking LATE now.
i had to unsubscribe.

gg

Wtv

October 27, 2015, 06:06:37 PM #220 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:13:06 PM by Tijobr
dont think it was just the Jessie duet, Bran has been saying for years that she wanted to work with uk producers, to explore new sounds and all of that.

Not to mention that concert she did there for 2/11 and Emeli Sande talking to her about working together too. And... years ago, or between Human and 2/11... didnt someone on here confirmed that Brandy worked with some european producers? even recorded a OMG type of song (Usher single) but Brandy didnt want it to leak or release?

Im sure Brandy would USE uk producers, dont know why she hasnt done it in full force, at least during some months.

MAY

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 06:06:37 PM
dont think it was just the Jessie duet, Bran has been saying for years that she wanted to work with uk producers, to explore new sounds and all of that.

Not to mention that concert she did there for 2/11 and Emeli Sande talking to her about working together too. And... years ago, or between Human and 2/11... didnt someone on here confirmed that Brandy worked with some european producers? even recorded a OMG type of song (Usher single) but Brandy didnt want it to leak or release?

Im sure Brandy would USE uk producers, dont know why she havent done it in full force, at least during some months.

Because she doesn't know what the hell she wants to do.

Wtv

omg, lol. I feel like Ive read that like 10 times today, lol

brocka4life

its not her fault! DJ Camper jumped the gun! Creative process! Divine timing! Be patient! For Tyrese's album! Zoe Moon! Booked! The Next Brandy!

Brandy..."adios."

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: NexTae on October 27, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 27, 2015, 01:41:38 PM
I know she knows that we are fed the fuck up...which makes me even more disgusted because she still hasn't updated us with any information

!!!! This is why I'm starting to fume. I know she sees those damn IG comments about new music because they're under every fckin inspirational post and workout vid.

Unless someone else is posting some of those videos for her...