Kelis claims Nas was physically abusive towards her

Started by 4 fucking k, April 26, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

FlowerBomb

🦚

not a Baldomi fan talking about abusers...what in the batshit
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Scott.

Quote from: M?n?jonc?. on April 27, 2018, 02:31:13 AM
Kelis is an artists. She knows how to get detailed and emotional as well. I ain't buying it.
ok

RAY7

Quote from: Annie on April 27, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
I do wonder why people are so quick to say she is lying. She isn?t a random fan, she is not a reality star. What makes you guys think a woman, a mother just wants attention? Why do men usually get the benefit of the doubt?
who said it was for attention
seems like it?s to win the custody battle they?re in right now tbh
But seeing that Carmen also said he was abusive makes Kelis more believable. There?s a pattern
this is sad

Gekkouga

Quote from: AYR on April 27, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Quote from: Annie on April 27, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
I do wonder why people are so quick to say she is lying. She isn?t a random fan, she is not a reality star. What makes you guys think a woman, a mother just wants attention? Why do men usually get the benefit of the doubt?
who said it was for attention
seems like it?s to win the custody battle they?re in right now tbh

But seeing that Carmen also said he was abusive makes Kelis more believable. There?s a pattern
this is sad

h

you know this makes things more unfavorable for Kelis :dead:

giving interviews while in legal battle is a terrible mistake

ask any lawyer

FlowerBomb

HUGO

Quote from: Guilty on April 27, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
Nas ain't gonna win no custody battle :dead:

Everything she said pretty much makes sense. You can?t show up when you want and want to dictate how things are gonna go. You can tell she really loves her child and is willing to put up a fight for him to have the best life/safe environment to live in.

Mrd0ndada

I was in NY & remember hearing things abt him beating up the girl who played Faith in the Biggie movie.  I had no idea they dated or was dating at the time.
🙄