Taurus truly is the most iconic sign

Started by yummy, May 03, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Guilty on May 03, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 03, 2018, 05:26:34 PM
If you can?t get along with a damns Taurus, I just don?t know what to fucking tell ya

n

:udontlookok:
Us earthies usually get along
Capricorns, Taurus's and Virgos

Love virgos and caps
Taurus are cool :udontlookok:

Bulldagger

Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:30:39 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Ch

She lucky I have cancer rising! LOL!

I have Cancer moon! What?s up, bitch?
so you?re a cancer moon with scorpion sun?

You must be the most sensitive, aloof, defensive, jealous thing ever fag!

What?s good :woohoo:

That beats a fake ass pretending ho like you! I bet you?re a real Tyra Banks always playing the victim but the biggest, shadiest, sneakiest bitch of them all. Us Scorpios and cancers keep it real and the more you bitches tell us not to do something, the more we will. If Capricorns are the devil, bitch we?re their playmates. Come on!
Bitch your posts reek of brooding everlasting doom and miserableness.  U probably ain?t even no damn Scorpio. Some gorl that?s tryna be ?down?. I really don?t even take you serious honestly.
And earth signs are the realest. Get into it, grim reaper.

I?m a Scorpio, bitch.

Sounds like me right, hoe?
Quote6. SCORPIO
Being the queen of sarcasm whose stinger is located in her tongue, your fun comes almost exclusively at the expense of others. You say what everyone is thinking but is terrified to say. So to onlookers, you?re fun; to the person you?re insulting, you?re NOT so fun. Your fun comes at the expense of others. In private, though, you are one miserable little girl.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/alana-capri/2017/10/zodiac-signs-ranked-from-fun-loving-party-queens-to-boring-ass-bitches/

You don?t have to take me serious baby. I?m a Scorpio I?m brutally honest and most Scorpios feel better disliked than liked.

GLOCK

Quote from: Justaway on May 03, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 03, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
If you can?t get along with a damns Taurus, I just don?t know what to fucking tell ya

n

:udontlookok:
Us earthies usually get along
Capricorns, Taurus's and Virgos

This is so true  :plzstop:

Even though I REALLY don't believe in astrology, i've noticed all of my closest friends are either Virgos or fellow Taurus. That can't be coincidental :plzstop:
whats ur sign bruv?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:30:39 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 03, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Ch

She lucky I have cancer rising! LOL!

I have Cancer moon! What?s up, bitch?
so you?re a cancer moon with scorpion sun?

You must be the most sensitive, aloof, defensive, jealous thing ever fag!

What?s good :woohoo:

That beats a fake ass pretending ho like you! I bet you?re a real Tyra Banks always playing the victim but the biggest, shadiest, sneakiest bitch of them all. Us Scorpios and cancers keep it real and the more you bitches tell us not to do something, the more we will. If Capricorns are the devil, bitch we?re their playmates. Come on!
Bitch your posts reek of brooding everlasting doom and miserableness.  U probably ain?t even no damn Scorpio. Some gorl that?s tryna be ?down?. I really don?t even take you serious honestly.
And earth signs are the realest. Get into it, grim reaper.

I?m a Scorpio, bitch.

Sounds like me right, hoe?
Quote6. SCORPIO
Being the queen of sarcasm whose stinger is located in her tongue, your fun comes almost exclusively at the expense of others. You say what everyone is thinking but is terrified to say. So to onlookers, you?re fun; to the person you?re insulting, you?re NOT so fun. Your fun comes at the expense of others. In private, though, you are one miserable little girl.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/alana-capri/2017/10/zodiac-signs-ranked-from-fun-loving-party-queens-to-boring-ass-bitches/

You don?t have to take me serious baby. I?m a Scorpio I?m brutally honest and most Scorpios feel better disliked than liked.

GLOCK

ddd
I do kinda love Tauruses too
Now that I think about it
Wow
Earth girls >>>>>>

Kaeli.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 03, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
nn

Jesus is a Capricorn so yeah.
Also MLK, Li, Me + everyone else that matters
oh damn... yea...

b7

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 03, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 03, 2018, 03:59:58 PM
Bull Dags my luv, you can't go on like this.

You got so much angers in ya! You jus mads at the worlds!
If you wanna fight beloved I will fight with ya but after we're done I'm gonna luv on yas!

Ya gotta learns you can't keep running round here like a damns child with them tantrums.

Ya gots to grow up baby!

ASSSSSSSDSSSSSSSSSSSdd
SDDDDS
SD
SD
S

S

Bulldagger

This is a Bsource Party. All you girls are cackling and Kiiing and judging me. Meanwhile I?m the wall flower that?s dark and mysterious and your boyfriend secretly wants to FUCK me because there?s something about that cocky mysterious thing that got him hot and bothered. Hate away bitches. The MOST talked about and loved and hated sign of the zodiac. The most searched and YouTubed: Scorpios. Fume.

Brit Brat

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 03, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

!!!

We're usually unbothered and kinda easy breezy  :uhh: dunno what these girls have been through
ssdddddddddddddddd

!!!! My college bestie always said if you can?t get along with Trey, something just wrong with ya.

And honestly, I still haven?t been able to spot the goddam lie.

Bulldagger

The girls just don?t understand why we don?t like them and why they can?t crack us. We don?t fucking want to. We?re not going to do as we?re told like them other weak ass signs. Fuck a friend.

yummy

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
This is a Bsource Party. All you girls are cackling and Kiiing and judging me. Meanwhile I?m the wall flower that?s dark and mysterious and your boyfriend secretly wants to FUCK me because there?s something about that cocky mysterious thing that got him hot and bothered. Hate away bitches. The MOST talked about and loved and hated sign of the zodiac. The most searched and YouTubed: Scorpios. Fume.

:dead:

yummy

Brit Brat

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 03, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on May 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

:dead:
d