n

Everyone is playing Dress Up
my point was that Zendaya and Ariana ALWAYS give me that. thanks

it nothing to agree or disagree with, really.  :dead:

XXX.

Quote from: YAH. on May 09, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
Damn.

The Met is kinda becoming a non-event with Beyonce not showing up 2 years in a row, huh?

This B-List mess.
I really wish she was fucking there. And skinny.

JDFJFNDNFNjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

By the end of the OTR Tour, I'm sure she'll be in amazing shape.  I can't name a tour she's been on that she didn't end it being in great shape.   I just think it's weird she has refused to really get her pre-twins body back.  Guess she doesn't give a fuck, because she's not working.  And I can't say I really blame her.

She did a quick little crash diet before Coachella and slimmed down just enough.   :cheerup:

b7

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 08, 2018, 08:04:06 PM
Shes standing there and COMMANDING attention.
and ion even like the bitch.
meh

not last night

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
Damn.

The Met is kinda becoming a non-event with Beyonce not showing up 2 years in a row, huh?

This B-List mess.

By the end of the OTR Tour, I'm sure she'll be in amazing shape.  I can't name a tour she's been on that she didn't end it being in great shape.  I just think it's weird she has refused to really get her pre-twins body back.  Guess she doesn't give a fuck, because she's not working.  And I can't say I really blame her.

She did a quick little crash diet before Coachella and slimmed down just enough.   :cheerup:

!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats weirder if she didnt care why has she been photoshopping herself smaller than what she was at Coach' ?   :udontlookok: SKDJHHHSJKHD

she could've been a size 2 by now. She had dropped like 50 pounds before REVEL after having blue in like months.  :kii:

But she looks good tho'  :ohwow: it was just a enough to BOOK at 'chella

b7

i wonder what she ate when she was pregnant s;d;dsdsd looking back, im so happy for her being able to eat whatever tf she wanted
to eat during those pregnancies, cuz we all know how disciplined she is and HAS to be.

whew the way i would've been pigging out
:plzstop:

i remember those old clips of her fucking up them corndogs and mustard :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 09, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
Damn.

This B-List mess.

By the end of the OTR Tour, I'm sure she'll be in amazing shape.  I can't name a tour she's been on that she didn't end it being in great shape.  I just think it's weird she has refused to really get her pre-twins body back.  Guess she doesn't give a fuck, because she's not working.  And I can't say I really blame her.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats weirder if she didnt care why has she been photoshopping herself smaller than what she was at Coach' ?   :udontlookok: SKDJHHHSJKHD

she could've been a size 2 by now. She had dropped like 50 pounds before REVEL after having blue in like months.  :kii:

JDFSJDSJFNDSAFNDSAFJjjjjjjjjj

!!!!!!

But all the girls are doing it!  Especially Rihanna and Nicki.  Rihanna is fat as hell and be looking like she's a size 4 on IG.  And don't even get me started on Nicki.

Posting shit like this on IG.

Then stepping out like this in person.

XXX.

And Baph, at least we can say Queen had 2 damn babies inside of her.

In the end, she had gotten fucking HUGE!  Tina said this pregnancy was a lot harder (obviously) for her than with Blue.  So, I try to go easy on her with the weight.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
Damn.

This B-List mess.

!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

But all the girls are doing it!  Especially Rihanna and Nicki.  Rihanna is fat as hell and be looking like she's a size 4 on IG.  And don't even get me started on Nicki.

You have no fucking idea how hard I genuinely laughed yesterday after seeing that bottom pic on twitter  :plzstop:

this AUNT body with these thick ass arms and the pose like she is fucking SLAYING it  :cheerup:  :kii: :kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

In the end, she had gotten fucking HUGE!  Tina said this pregnancy was a lot harder (obviously) for her than with Blue.  So, I try to go easy on her with the weight.
Oh damn. I forget how enormous she was compared to the first pregnancy :uhh:

Yea.... im sure its harder for everything to kinda snap BACK like it did the first time. Fuck..  :ummwhat: more power to women because... I couldnt do this shit.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 09, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

Yea.... im sure its harder for everything to kinda snap BACK like it did the first time. Fuck..  :ummwhat: more power to women because... I couldnt do this shit.

Me either!  I just couldn't do it!

Remember this IG post when she made fun of how big she was playing "Brick House".  :kii:

The caption always kills me.

She was so miserable.  :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: element on May 08, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
ddddddddddddd Glock kind of fumed up in here it seems

Fjjfjjf

Rih looked old and fat bottom line

b7

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 09, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
Damn.

This B-List mess.

!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

You have no fucking idea how hard I genuinely laughed yesterday after seeing that bottom pic on twitter  :plzstop:

this AUNT body with these thick ass arms and the pose like she is fucking SLAYING it  :cheerup:  :kii: :kii:
ck,cflfcllfllffffffggffg

this new Jennifer Lewis frame keeps y'all PISSED huh

BAPHOMET.

May 09, 2018, 03:37:03 AM #1107 Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 03:37:30 AM by Baph Savali.
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Remember this IG post when she made fun of how big she was playing "Brick House".  :kii:

I still cant believe she included that pic of her inhaling those lays chips. Her lips and nose swelling made her look like an entirely different person  :plzstop:

she wasn't ashamed at ALL.

LOONA.

And Que dragged the shit outta Glock

XXX.

Quote from: Baph Savali. on May 09, 2018, 03:37:03 AM
Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

I still cant believe she included that pic of her inhaling those lays chips. Her lips and nose swelling made her look like an entirely different person  :plzstop:

she wasn't ashamed at ALL.

:stressed:

I miss her.  I know the tour starts in a month, but I keep hoping that I'll wake up one day and she'll announce an album before it kicks off.  UGH!

A tour is cute, but I need some new fucking music!