White woman calls police on Black women checking out of Airbnb

Started by Kalifornia., May 08, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 08, 2018, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 08, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
Wow!

I empathize with them, because I just had an Airbnb in Palm Springs.  And a white woman driving by told one of my friends the first day we got there, "I know the guy who owns this property!  And I'm gonna call him!" LOL!  And he told her to fuck off. 

White people are a trip.

And reading the article, I can't believe they locked the neighborhood down and called in a helicopter. 

SMH.

Sad but not shocking at all.
Palm springs? You went to blatino oasis?

whats th

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 08, 2018, 08:47:43 PM
Wow!

I empathize with them, because I just had an Airbnb in Palm Springs.  And a white woman driving by told one of my friends the first day we got there, "I know the guy who owns this property!  And I'm gonna call him!" LOL!  And he told her to fuck off. 

White people are a trip.

And reading the article, I can't believe they locked the neighborhood down and called in a helicopter. 

SMH.

whats th

Basically a gathering of Black & Latino gays in Palm Springs.

A big ole freak fest.

Sinpool

akjnskjnsssssssss

Older White women lowkey creep me out

I remember I was walking on campus but I didn't know it was after a baseball game and so I was walking on campus while the people were walking out and I felt so uncomfortable cause it was just a river of white people and me walking towards them so I tried to move to the other side of the road and then this white woman was walking infront of me so I moved cause I was like nah they gone think am tryna snatch her up

and I swear she kept popping up behind me in the parking lot, all I could hear was her heels click clacking behind me. I was so damns scared cause I'm thinking this bitch following me so she can get me snatched. I speed up and left faster.

:plzstop:

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 08, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
akjnskjnsssssssss

Older White women lowkey creep me out

I remember I was walking on campus but I didn't know it was after a baseball game and so I was walking on campus while the people were walking out and I felt so uncomfortable cause it was just a river of white people and me walking towards them so I tried to move to the other side of the road and then this white woman was walking infront of me so I moved cause I was like nah they gone think am tryna snatch her up

and I swear she kept popping up behind me in the parking lot, all I could hear was her heels click clacking behind me. I was so damns scared cause I'm thinking this bitch following me so she can get me snatched. I speed up and left faster.

:plzstop:
I'm screaming

ton

Sinpool

ton

Bvvvvvvvbbbbb but seriously it's sad

I don't like being in small spaces with white women

I have this fear they'll yell RAPE! and victimize me like they have countless black men

fresh

I own a Airbnb, and I had some blacks checking in, and my raciest neighbor called the building security on them.

I was livid. I gave the guest a free night

MelMel

Wow!

White people are a trip.

SMH.

whats th
omg can this be added a smiley? fvdsdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

XXX.

Wow!

White people are a trip.

SMH.

JSAFDJSAJDFNSADFNjjjjjjj

I was at Coachella last month.  Not too much!

XXX.

Wow!

White people are a trip.

SMH.

whats th

JDSFJJDSFNSDNFjjnnnnnnnnnnnnNDFNNFDNnnnnnnn

Navyman

Quote from: StarKitty on May 08, 2018, 09:03:38 PM
Wow!

White people are a trip.

SMH.

whats th

Basically a gathering of Black & Latino gays in Palm Springs.

A big ole freak fest.

Navyman

Quote from: XXX. on May 09, 2018, 02:16:10 AM
Wow!

White people are a trip.

SMH.

JSAFDJSAJDFNSADFNjjjjjjj

I was at Coachella last month.  Not too much!
Znanankwow
Just checking. My lil duck buddy invited me and I didnt know if I should've took it as disrespect lol.