Has anyone watched The Rachel Divide on NETFLIX?

Started by XXX., May 08, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 27, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on May 27, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 27, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on May 27, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
#freeRachel
#freeNkechi

20 years from now, she?ll be seen as a cultural icon.
yes bran
Can?t believe they are booking my sis over food stamps

Please stop calling me Bran. It was cute at first, but I don?t have the time to possess all those personalities.

On another note, I can?t believe they?re using the old welfare mother trick to lock sis away. Maybe she?ll serve her time and come out like Nelson Mandela and lead her transracial people to victory.

We all think you are brandy so we will continue to call you that until proven otherwise

What makes y?all think that tho?

b7

Quote from: GL#CK on May 27, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 26, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
The only thing that really made me feel for her was the way she grew up with those psychotic ass parents of hers. I love that she saved these children of hers
:stressed:
You can tell the boys in particular, went THROUGH it. She?s an Angel for those reasons

And her ART :uhh: bitch. If she would focus on the GOOD instead of creating made up scenarios and hate crimes to feel like a black woman, she?d really be saying something.

One minute I?m with her, and the next I?m rolling my eyes. Ma?am, there isn?t one race in this world. That?s just not how it works. You can be for the cause and for the people without basically erasing, or glossing over every hardship we?ve had to, and will continue to have to face
this bitch is brilliant
It?s crazy how much talent she has
To your latter point .. it?s apparent that she has mental issues
But like the tmz dude said.. it?s not different than a trans person
Which keeps me torn because this is who they see themselves as.. so it?s not as black and white as we want to believe

Sis really makes me feel she wants to be a black gorl
Like .. when the shit constantly hits the fan.. she doesn?t become a white womah.. this bitch sticks with her black MESS and owns it
It?s soooooo deep .. beyond our understanding
Her middle son practically hates her and this life she chooses.. yet she still sticks to her script

She has no job.. no money.. yet she?s not pulling a white woman act and abandoning her narrative
Eek it?s complex
its SUPER complex and i wanna see and believe that, although there are stories of her reversing her image overhaul to get into some school she wanted to get into, and went back to appearing as a white woman for a while. And you?re right, she also has some sort of mental issue. no doubt about it

For that alone, i can?t compare it to being a trans woman, but i see why people would wanna compare the two. I don?t dislike her but whew ... it?s a lot going on in there.
:guys: