Bran was in the studio with this writer and Camper yesterday

Started by GLOCK, May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everSlayage29

Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 10, 2018, 10:14:52 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
Brandy has the most wishy washy ass fans ever . Who the fuck are you impatient bossy bitches to tell her when she should release a single . I get we want music now and tired of waiting but y?all ill minded asses knew her situation and why she wasn?t putting out music . But she was trying even through the bullshit that wack ass record label took her through. I mean damn she gave y?all begging and pleading, Ascension, Optimistic, Lullaby she has been trying. Now she?s free and it?s a whole different energy. With that being said shut the fuck up and put some belief in our Queen she?s coming .

if we were wishy washy we wouldnt be here still supporting her and this damn  4 page letter you wrote,  sounds like you need some dick sis  as someone said its been 6 years.. 4 years away from a damn decade.. how about you shut the fuck up
Naw bitch I never need shit perhaps you wanna gag on some dick ! I said what I said ! And I don?t give a damn how you feel the shit that?s said about her on here is very disrespectful and that won?t go down not on my watch ! You talk too much stick a dick in it guttah thot .

fresh

#Mu7

she is really in her zone... i am excited and i can tell that she is genuinely coming because queen never let our pressed asses know who and when she was in the studio.

my body is fucking ready. i know it is going to be honest AF   :plzstop: and the music is going to be GRAMMY worthy!

Cartierline

Blackpantha

Quote from: Drop on May 10, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on May 10, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Quote from: Drop on May 10, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
She pretty much said in her interview with Silent that she's starting over. So yeah. I just wanna hear the music...hopefully sooner than later.

That?s not what she said. She said she was locking in to finish the bulk of it. She said once that?s done, she?ll listen to the new stuff and the old stuff to see what?s going to be on the album.

Im reading between the lines. She just recently signed a new deal which is why she's going even harder in the studio now. She got the funding and now she's creating new stuff. Just like when she signed with RCA and went in the studio with Sean Garrett and Rico Love, Im seeing the same thing happening here. Dem old songs wont be on the new album.

Who is she signed with Now?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

HUGO

Idk what?s wrong with me...like it?s so hard for me to get ?excited? anymore and this is my fucking fave
:stressed:

brocka4life

The stars have aligned and divin timing has arrived. You girls will just have to accept the fact that she?s in full album mode and it?s coming!

Let go of the #summer2014 trauma.