me vs bsource round #7543898 & i win a damns 'gain

Started by Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl, May 10, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Ultra dark goth outta the box gorl on May 10, 2018, 10:54:10 PM
cuz tha las thing u faggots needa be tryin to do is prove sumthin i say is a lie
aid boy poop booty ass fags, nigga queers rlly aint fckin shit jus BITTER
The only thing that stopped me committing suicide was that I couldn?t bear the thought of someone clearing up my mess. It was 1982, and I?d been to my GP with the kind of swollen glands that hurt when you shook hands with someone. Tests showed I had HTLV3, the original name for HIV. At the time there was all this news filtering in from the US about a mystery illness ? that it was terrifying, and terminal. If I can?t kill myself, I thought, I?d better just get on with it.
They wanted to put me on AZT, later revealed to be a failed chemotherapy drug. I refused ? I didn?t trust the drug companies; still don?t. But saying no might have saved me. I saw so many people die ? of the virus, but also from the drugs. In the back of my mind was always: ?It doesn?t matter, I?m going to die soon anyway.? So I got out there and lived my life.
Not long after my diagnosis I met my partner, Nigel, then got involved with LGSM: Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners. I thought we?d take the story of what we did, raising money for the mining families of a town in Wales, to the grave. But a film about it, Pride, came out last year. I like the way my character [played by Dominic West] is portrayed: he?s neither a victim or tragic ? HIV is just part of who he is.
I managed with no medication until 1996 and then tried different combinations until I found the one I?m on now. My health is not perfect, but I?m here 30 years later. I don?t know how I survived. The funny thing is, this life I?ve had with HIV, I wouldn?t have missed it for the world. It?s taken me on some amazing adventures.
In 1996, the Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS) was established to advocate for global action on the epidemic and coordinate the response to HIV and AIDS across the UN.64
The 11th International AIDS Conference in Vancouver highlighted the effectiveness of HAART leading to a period of optimism.65
The FDA approved the first home testing kit; a viral load test to measure the level of HIV in the blood; the first non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) drug (nevirapine); and the first HIV urine test.66
New HIV outbreaks were detected in Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, India, Vietnam, Cambodia and China among others.
By the end of 1996, the estimated number of people living with HIV was 23 million.67
In September 1997, the FDA approved Combivir, a combination of two antiretroviral drugs, taken as a single daily tablet, making it easier for people living with HIV to take their medication.68
UNAIDS estimated that 30 million people had HIV worldwide equating to 16,000 new infections a day.69
In 1999, the WHO announced that AIDS was the fourth biggest cause of death worldwide and number one killer in Africa. An estimated 33 million people were living with HIV and 14 million people had died from AIDS since the start of the epidemic.70
Postmortem examinations showed that he had something compromising his immune system. That something was HIV. I was tested soon afterwards ? as was Jaye, who I was still breastfeeding. Her result was negative. Mine was positive. At that point I was in shock. My only reference point was Mark Fowler in EastEnders. But I?m a mother and I had Jaye to think of, so I just had to keep going.
Although my first thought was to keep my diagnosis a secret, I realised there were women Benji had slept with before me who needed to know. So I decided to be as open as I could. It was hard, though, and his family refused to believe that he?d had Aids. Some of them even blamed me.
That was eight years ago. Today I am happy, healthy and symptomless. I started taking medication last year, and it?s just one pill a day.
Jaye is 10 now and I have told her age-appropriate things. To start with, it was as simple as ?Mummy has bugs in her blood.? Now she understands a lot more.
I have never come up against negativity, which I think is partly because I?m open about my situation. I?ve dated other HIV-positive people, but recently I met someone on Twitter who isn?t. It says on my profile that I write for beyondpositive magazine, but I had to check he knew what that meant. He did. It?s a relief when it doesn?t matter to people, but there?s still a lot of work to be done. janet jackson took the towers down.

& quit fckin actin' like u gon find sumn out
i dnt hafta damns lie

NZNZNZNZXBXBXB

ton

Who did you copy this from bvvvvvcccccc XXXXX

Cowboy Nine

cuz tha las thing u faggots needa be tryin to do is prove sumthin i say is a lie
The only thing that stopped me committing suicide was that I couldn?t bear the thought of someone clearing up my mess. It was 1982, and I?d been to my GP with the kind of swollen glands that hurt when you shook hands with someone. Tests showed I had HTLV3, the original name for HIV. At the time there was all this news filtering in from the US about a mystery illness ? that it was terrifying, and terminal. If I can?t kill myself, I thought, I?d better just get on with it.They wanted to put me on AZT, later revealed to be a failed chemotherapy drug. I refused ? I didn?t trust the drug companies; still don?t. But saying no might have saved me. I saw so many people die ? of the virus, but also from the drugs. In the back of my mind was always: ?It doesn?t matter, I?m going to die soon anyway.? So I got out there and lived my life.
Not long after my diagnosis I met my partner, Nigel, then got involved with LGSM: Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners. I thought we?d take the story of what we did, raising money for the mining families of a town in Wales, to the grave. But a film about it, Pride, came out last year. I like the way my character [played by Dominic West] is portrayed: he?s neither a victim or tragic ? HIV is just part of who he is.
I managed with no medication until 1996 and then tried different combinations until I found the one I?m on now. My health is not perfect, but I?m here 30 years later. I don?t know how I survived. The funny thing is, this life I?ve had with HIV, I wouldn?t have missed it for the world. It?s taken me on some amazing adventures.In 1996, the Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS) was established to advocate for global action on theepidemic and coordinate the response to HIV and AIDS across the UN.64The 11th International AIDS Conference in Vancouver highlighted the effectiveness of HAART leading to a period of optimism.65The FDA approved the first home testing kit; a viral load test to measure the level of HIV in the blood; the first non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) drug (nevirapine); and the first HIV urine test.66
New HIV outbreaks were detected in Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, India, Vietnam, Cambodia and China among others.
By the end of 1996, the estimated number of people living with HIV was 23 million.67
1997In September 1997, the FDA approved Combivir, a combination of two antiretroviral drugs, taken as a single daily tablet, making it easier for people living with HIV to take their medication.68UNAIDS estimated that 30 million people had HIV worldwide equating to 16,000 new infections a day.69In 1999, the WHO announced that AIDS was the fourth biggest cause of death worldwide and number one killer in Africa. An estimated 33 million people were living with HIV and 14 million people had died from AIDS since the start of the epidemic.70
Postmortem examinations showed that he had something compromising his immune system. That something was HIV. I was tested soon afterwards ? as was Jaye, who I was still breastfeeding. Her result was negative. Mine was positive. At that point I was in shock. My only reference point was Mark Fowler in EastEnders. But I?m a mother and I had Jaye to think of, so I just had to keep going.Although my first thought was to keep my diagnosis a secret, I realised there were women Benji had slept with before me who needed to know. So I decided to be as open as I could. It was hard, though, and his family refused to believe that he?d had Aids. Some of them even blamed me.That was eight years ago. Today I am happy, healthy and symptomless. I started taking medication last year, and it?s just one pill a day.Jaye is 10 now and I have told her age-appropriate things. To start with, it was as simple as ?Mummy has bugs in her blood.? Now she understands a lot more.I have never come up against negativity, which I think is partly because I?m open about my situation. I?ve dated other HIV-positive people, but recently I met someone on Twitter who isn?t. It says on my profile that I write for beyondpositive magazine, but I had to check he knew what that meant. He did. It?s a relief when it doesn?t matter to people, but there?s still a lot of work to be done. janet jackson took the towers down.

i dnt hafta damns lie

DJNK'AAN'KLA'NADLKA'ADSLKNFLKDND'KLA'DNAIDD

Sinpool

Cowboy Nine

Sinpool

OMG Pons I had no ideas you had been through all that

my heart goes out to you and your family.

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

May 10, 2018, 11:04:09 PM #53 Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:05:25 PM by Ultra dark goth outta the box gorl
Quote from: golden on May 10, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
i knew u had the sauce cuz ur a fag etc
but didnt kno all hte oher stuff
t4p

:(

& FAG im still mutha fcka unbothered

now take tht to tha coily curls bank n cash THT bundle HO!
ghetto spaghetti head

Cowgirl

Btw, can you record your man doing this lil thing under his breath?

Cowgirl

Quote from: golden on May 10, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

MJDDJHFHFHDHDDFFFFFFFFFFFF

Where does this woman live and where is her Insta?!?
:plzstop:

Gekkouga

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 10, 2018, 10:54:45 PM
The only thing that stopped me committing suicide was that I couldn?t bear the thought of someone clearing up my mess. It was 1982, and I?d been to my GP with the kind of swollen glands that hurt when you shook hands with someone. Tests showed I had HTLV3, the original name for HIV. At the time there was all this news filtering in from the US about a mystery illness ? that it was terrifying, and terminal. If I can?t kill myself, I thought, I?d better just get on with it.
They wanted to put me on AZT, later revealed to be a failed chemotherapy drug. I refused ? I didn?t trust the drug companies; still don?t. But saying no might have saved me. I saw so many people die ? of the virus, but also from the drugs. In the back of my mind was always: ?It doesn?t matter, I?m going to die soon anyway.? So I got out there and lived my life.
I managed with no medication until 1996 and then tried different combinations until I found the one I?m on now. My health is not perfect, but I?m here 30 years later. I don?t know how I survived. The funny thing is, this life I?ve had with HIV, I wouldn?t have missed it for the world. It?s taken me on some amazing adventures.
In 1996, the Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS) was established to advocate for global action on the epidemic and coordinate the response to HIV and AIDS across the UN.64
The 11th International AIDS Conference in Vancouver highlighted the effectiveness of HAART leading to a period of optimism.65
The FDA approved the first home testing kit; a viral load test to measure the level of HIV in the blood; the first non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) drug (nevirapine); and the first HIV urine test.66
In September 1997, the FDA approved Combivir, a combination of two antiretroviral drugs, taken as a single daily tablet, making it easier for people living with HIV to take their medication.68
UNAIDS estimated that 30 million people had HIV worldwide equating to 16,000 new infections a day.69
In 1999, the WHO announced that AIDS was the fourth biggest cause of death worldwide and number one killer in Africa. An estimated 33 million people were living with HIV and 14 million people had died from AIDS since the start of the epidemic.70
Postmortem examinations showed that he had something compromising his immune system. That something was HIV. I was tested soon afterwards ? as was Jaye, who I was still breastfeeding. Her result was negative. Mine was positive. At that point I was in shock. My only reference point was Mark Fowler in EastEnders. But I?m a mother and I had Jaye to think of, so I just had to keep going.
Although my first thought was to keep my diagnosis a secret, I realised there were women Benji had slept with before me who needed to know. So I decided to be as open as I could. It was hard, though, and his family refused to believe that he?d had Aids. Some of them even blamed me.
That was eight years ago. Today I am happy, healthy and symptomless. I started taking medication last year, and it?s just one pill a day.
Jaye is 10 now and I have told her age-appropriate things. To start with, it was as simple as ?Mummy has bugs in her blood.? Now she understands a lot more.
I have never come up against negativity, which I think is partly because I?m open about my situation. I?ve dated other HIV-positive people, but recently I met someone on Twitter who isn?t. It says on my profile that I write for beyondpositive magazine, but I had to check he knew what that meant. He did. It?s a relief when it doesn?t matter to people, but there?s still a lot of work to be done. janet jackson took the towers down.

i dnt hafta damns lie

NZNZNZNZXBXBXB

N JMDWAK EH{-
GSFZZGRHDTJKGUYHGJFHDGSDGJHKDFGHCF
FG
FDS
FGHJFD
SZFGXDV
FBV
CXBN
GFDVS
GHJMGNFBVXZC
XFGHJGNBFVXCZCDX

Quote from: BowDown on May 10, 2018, 11:06:04 PM
Btw, can you record your man doing this lil thing under his breath?

can jans show her where 'bouts evidence for 9/11 n tha date tha malaysia airflight disappeared faggot
tryna ask me for shit but wont evn ask jans tha tough questions

nigger my man is fckin REAL
n thts wat im sayin! shit tuh!

have u forgotten who i am faggots
im my lil' fckin pon'
many have tried to one up me n none have damns succeeded
thts why i jus keep it fckin goin faggots

gon querstion me n tha validity of my fckin r'lationship

yea
u gorls dun opened tha music box
its on for tha next fckin week on this board