Real PORSHA of ATL UPDATE: New Trio 🚨- K, P, & Phae! CAST TRIP 🌴

Started by FUCK Bey, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


FUCK Bey

For some reason.... I feel like Drew either fell out with Angela or Porsha again. I'm very interested in seeing the new group dynamics


M-Rocka

Quote from: FUCK Bey on October 07, 2026, 08:12:22 PMFor some reason.... I feel like Drew either fell out with Angela or Porsha again. I'm very interested in seeing the new group dynamics
You noticed that too? I knew the dynamics would possibly change this season. I'm excited to see everything panned out. 

Kalifornia.

Kii, Drewpy is back on the outs.

I'm sure she'll be acting oblivious like she has no idea why.

FUCK Bey

Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 11:08:24 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on October 07, 2026, 08:12:22 PMFor some reason.... I feel like Drew either fell out with Angela or Porsha again. I'm very interested in seeing the new group dynamics
You noticed that too? I knew the dynamics would possibly change this season. I'm excited to see everything panned out.
!!! It's giving Drew either fell out with one or BOTH.


M-Rocka

Quote from: FUCK Bey on Today at 01:28:24 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on Today at 11:08:24 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on October 07, 2026, 08:12:22 PMFor some reason.... I feel like Drew either fell out with Angela or Porsha again. I'm very interested in seeing the new group dynamics
You noticed that too? I knew the dynamics would possibly change this season. I'm excited to see everything panned out.
!!! It's giving Drew either fell out with one or BOTH.
Love to see it!!!!!

:feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on Today at 01:18:50 PMKii, Drewpy is back on the outs.

I'm sure she'll be acting oblivious like she has no idea why.
cncncncccbccbcbc

I love Drew, but yeah.... :plzstop:


Porshit is about to cuss her ass out again and Drew will be like:  :diddraispoot:

FUCK Bey

HDJDNGJJDJFJDJNFNDJFJDJGKJFNGNRJGJNFNGNFG

F
G
F
G
D
H
D

G
F
H
R

Y
T
H
T
H
F
H
G


why yall want Stew stomped OUT?!