RHOA UPDATE: The OFFICIAL cast inside. Im not playing this time. LOLZ

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

NEW MOON

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 21, 2024, 12:30:09 AMALL Kenya had to say, if ANYTHING, was that she owns one too. She didn't have to mention anything about not having to spread ha legs for it.

That was SHADE. ndnnddnsnxdndnx xndnd :uhh:

Where did she say that?

I think some of you project your own hidden disdain for Porsha being a hoe on to what others say and perceive it as shade.

BetterAngels

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 21, 2024, 02:27:33 AM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on May 21, 2024, 12:30:09 AMALL Kenya had to say, if ANYTHING, was that she owns one too. She didn't have to mention anything about not having to spread ha legs for it.

Where did she say that?

I think some of you project your own hidden disdain for Porsha being a hoe on to what others say and perceive it as shade.

If that's the case, then Ken was shading Shamea too, because she didn't buy hers either  :kii:

NEW MOON

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 21, 2024, 07:10:54 AM

Where did she say that?

If that's the case, then Ken was shading Shamea too, because she didn't buy hers either  :kii:

:melmel:

She was addressing Simons shade that no one else on the cast had one not that no one else bought it themselves.

Her adding in that she bought it herself had nothing to do with Shamea. It's just a fact.  :letsmessfag:

But wait...did you even mean to quote me?

makeme

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 21, 2024, 07:22:33 AM

Where did she say that?

She was addressing Simons shade that no one else on the cast had one not that no one else bought it themselves.

Her adding in that she bought it herself had nothing to do with Shamea. It's just a fact.  :letsmessfag:

He's on your side otiuyipup9i  :kii:

everybody needs to take a deep breath.. :diddraispoot:

he's saying 'right, IF she was shading CHOMP-sha (which she wasn't), then Shamea caught a stray as well (which wasn't the case)
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

NEW MOON

Quote from: makeme on May 21, 2024, 07:54:13 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on May 21, 2024, 07:22:33 AM

Where did she say that?

He's on your side otiuyipup9i  :kii:

everybody needs to take a deep breath.. :diddraispoot:

he's saying 'right, IF she was shading CHOMP-sha (which she wasn't), then Shamea caught a stray as well (which wasn't the case)

Ok I thought I was reading it wrong...

Chile...this thread is gonna be a mess when the season actually starts.

ophababes.

i love me some kenya

but the "bought it myself" part was definitely shade at porsha, and shamea DID catch a stray bvvvn

lash ha quee

ophababes.

NEW MOON

She was addressing the shade Simon threw.

I didn't say she was throwing shade AT Simon.

This little comment she made has everyone short circuiting.

makeme

Guys, the shade was on Simon because he didn't know what the FUCK he was talking about and need to keep his mouth closed or do his research before he SPEAKS and sounds foolish.

The part about buying it herself was just a matter of FACT lol. You know? For the record. By the way. Etc.

It could just as easily be construed as self deprecating because... I mean, would you rather buy one yourself or have a loving husband buy one for you? Why spend mine, when I can spend yours? You know? So, you can look at it however you want, take it how you will. It's simply a matter of fact. It is what it is. She bought her own RR.

But, as they say, a hit dog will holler.....hmmmm
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Boomz

May 21, 2024, 08:27:19 AM #25135 Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 08:29:16 AM by Boomz
Quote from: ophababes. on May 21, 2024, 07:58:50 AMi love me some kenya

but the "bought it myself" part was definitely shade at porsha, and shamea DID catch a stray bvvvn

lash ha quee

Like!

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Even IF it is shade, it wasn't a big deal. Porsha has a bad habit of unnecessarily elevating mess when it comes to Kenya.

M-Rocka

ncncncncncncncn

At the end of the day, Kenya OWNS her Rolls Royce, Simon's family is homeless and he's worried about who drives a luxury vehicle:

ophababes.

Quote from: makeme on May 21, 2024, 08:17:03 AMGuys, the shade was on Simon because he didn't know what the FUCK he was talking about and need to keep his mouth closed or do his research before he SPEAKS and sounds foolish.

bvvvvvv this is a reach babe

but fuck the back n forth, r u trynna lash porsha or not? if so

:sistas:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 21, 2024, 08:52:37 AMncncncncncncncn

At the end of the day, Kenya OWNS her Rolls Royce, Simon's family is homeless and he's worried about who drives a luxury vehicle:

Oop