The Ci's disband after learning their leader will present Jans Icon Award!

Started by FlowerBomb, May 18, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: OwnIt on May 18, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Wooo! Can't wait for Norm' to come and storm through. A Nicki learning from Kim's mistakes and usurping the throne tea :feelinmyself:
Omfg.
:omgwatshappening:

Navyman

Quote from: BowDown on May 18, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Now that the Ci?s are done with her, I think I?ll stan for Ciara. The cancer is cut off and she might actually see some success now that those broke ass guttersnipes are out of the picture.

:plzstop: :dead:

Naomi Hit Me

Navyman

Let's be real ficking honest, I don't think Ci is bullshiting her career. She isn't being more visible yes, nor is she being open until it's time. I actually think it's the opposite, she is doing everything different than she has before and that's a good sign.

She has a studio in her rich husband home(no more getting staged laps pics to keep her in the headlines) same with the dance studio we just seen in her latest video. And everybody flys up to Seattle to work with her now. We don't know what she doing, just 3 weeks ago an article stated she recorded in Alicia Keys studio.

She is deadass serious about her comeback.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 18, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
Let's be real ficking honest, I don't think Ci is bullshiting her career. She isn't being more visible yes, nor is she being open until it's time. I actually think it's the opposite, she is doing everything different than she has before and that's a good sign.

She has a studio in her rich husband home(no more getting staged laps pics to keep her in the headlines) same with the dance studio we just seen in her latest video. And everybody flys up to Seattle to work with her now. We don't know what she doing, just 3 weeks ago an article stated she recorded in Alicia Keys studio.

that's what yall said in '09

fedswatchin

Let's hope all her fans are serious when she decides to start the era

ton

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 18, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

b

Between her and Russell on Instagram we know what she's doing 90% of her time

Unless that other 10% is in the studio...