'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on May 20, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 20, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: golden on May 20, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
u called me passive and pretentious a few days ago though Scott

I didn't even come at you personally like that. You're no angel either, no shade. Cuz that definitely coulda went left
yeah  :dead: he kills me tryna act like somebody bullies him when he called me a bitch over Kandi

This place is full of jokes :kii:

When did I ever say anyone bullies me here? Shut the fuck up.
you always try to give victim  :kii: just say you're weak and move the fuck on

Why don't you say you're just a troll with no damn life and move the fuck on because you live for this type of shit. You make subliminals all the time and I ignore your ass but then I'm "tip toeing" around your ass. Just like you come for BigDawg of all people for no damn reason.  :dead:

I don't have time to go back and forth with a New York inspired e-personality all damn day.
you don't know what life I lead just like you don't know me well enough to call me a bitch

Was just playing!

Fagg, fuck you and seek help. Being WEAK is a damn disease and it's starting to show

yummy

RSFHJSNAVXXSKKKDNSCXCSNMSMABVVVVVCVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCVVVCVCVVCCVVVVVVVCCC

ton

Scott.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 20, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 20, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: golden on May 20, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
u called me passive and pretentious a few days ago though Scott

I didn't even come at you personally like that. You're no angel either, no shade. Cuz that definitely coulda went left
yeah  :dead: he kills me tryna act like somebody bullies him when he called me a bitch over Kandi

This place is full of jokes :kii:

When did I ever say anyone bullies me here? Shut the fuck up.
you always try to give victim  :kii: just say you're weak and move the fuck on

Why don't you say you're just a troll with no damn life and move the fuck on because you live for this type of shit. You make subliminals all the time and I ignore your ass but then I'm "tip toeing" around your ass. Just like you come for BigDawg of all people for no damn reason.  :dead:

I don't have time to go back and forth with a New York inspired e-personality all damn day.
you don't know what life I lead just like you don't know me well enough to call me a bitch

Was just playing!

Fagg, fuck you and seek help. Being WEAK is a damn disease and it's starting to show

And you would know all about it.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

ton

ugh

baph its not working theyre still arguing

we need a new tactic

Zabi.

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 20, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
ugh

baph its not working theyre still arguing

we need a new tactic

fdkjfdjkfd  :stressed: i've done all I can. Lemme go play God of War.

ton

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw