'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

I'm fckn screaming

happy Sunday!   

yummy

that's the last i'll say in here btw

ton

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 20, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
that's the last i'll say in here btw

This is my last response to you for the next 10 minutes     

Nine

ton

Quote from: 4mate. on May 20, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
So apparently I was banned.. lol for the Ghan shade.

Some of you are so hard pressed. I don't blame you though.

I mean, for starters, after that entire two year Ancestry era fiasco....A few of you got egg on your faces when I recently discovered that I'm actually part Native American thru my grandmother's DNA. That had to suck.

Then, I actually have an opinion of my own on here and don't participate in the groupthink or popular opinion (unless I agree). Another strike against me.

Good news for me - the world outside of the walls of this forum LOVES who I am. Outside, inside. They cannot get enough of me.

This place doesn't deserve me anymore. My energy, my conversation, my presence.

Some of you are MAD cool. So don't get me wrong. But overall, I've become quite disenchanted with BSource. I would say that's a good thing, though. If I was excited about this place as I was years ago, I'd be worried.

Toodles.
wait who is this

ton

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

I mean, for starters, after that entire two year Ancestry era fiasco....A few of you got egg on your faces when I recently discovered that I'm actually part Native American thru my grandmother's DNA. That had to suck.

Then, I actually have an opinion of my own on here and don't participate in the groupthink or popular opinion (unless I agree). Another strike against me.

Good news for me - the world outside of the walls of this forum LOVES who I am. Outside, inside. They cannot get enough of me.

Some of you are MAD cool. So don't get me wrong. But overall, I've become quite disenchanted with BSource. I would say that's a good thing, though. If I was excited about this place as I was years ago, I'd be worried.

Toodles.
ssssssssssssssssssssssss
um .. ok ... bye forever nigga, yo uglee ass won't be missed a bit :dead:
you should've learned your place

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 20, 2018, 01:41:13 AM
ooooooo wait til I wake up! phaggits!

and Marg ... Talisa ... "Zabi" ... tread the fck lightly

I don't fckn play no games

H.#.G.*.Z

Nine

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 20, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Toodles.
wait who is this
jsndf'klfsmdk;lml

FlowerBomb

Not him thinking we cared or were actually hard pressed about his native american lineage
omg :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ton

is that really ken?

:dead:

boy

Its nothing wrong with admitting you enjoy it here

you know you'll be back in 3 weeks

I get it, you created this place. Its apart of you.

Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. You like posting on a forum. We arent judging you. We're here too.

Stop letting Bent RUFFLE you up and pushing you out of a place you enjoy.