'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ???? on May 20, 2018, 09:27:46 PM
@Bent

It's on page 31.
Do it.
done.
now eat my ass up like you promised.

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

b7

Quote from: Justaway on May 20, 2018, 09:12:46 PM
dssdddddddddddddddddddddd

cryin' @ Tarig giving "ssss" after all is said and done, every time
:plzstop:

I?m caught up now.

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on May 20, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
Af getting banned is the dumbest decision ever

this place is a joke
LMAO!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 20, 2018, 08:30:19 PM
Quote from: king maison. on May 20, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on May 20, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
This place is a shitshow

Everyone knows Afro is a huge Brandy stan. Is it not okay to throw some light shade at one of your faves every once in a while? Damn

Don't worry. He'll be back shortly.
phagg I done told you too many times

You gone learn to shut the hell up
You ain?t running shit!

He?ll be back when and if I allow it!

I HAVE SPOKEN!

:charon:

Aalonso.

fedswatchin

Did we lie? You faggs are a fuckin joke! Lmfao! Need face lifts and things

Aalonso.

nnn but y'all stay on here i'm trying to comprehend

Ma Lo

Damn Afro really tried to come for Brandy... I've been really upset over this so I went to reread the post ..He didn't even try to edit the mess either .. He deserved to be banned  and I thought he was changing .. I've even been asking him for advice in PM's.I'm so glad I wasn't around when that thread was active because I wouldve attacked ....  :19k:

fedswatchin

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 20, 2018, 03:41:48 PM
You behave like the ugly girl on the playground who greases up her face and takes off her earrings if someone even looks at her the wrong way. lol

What you mean hi? Huh? Imma beat yo ass ! :fuming: U think u cute? Think u all dat? :fuming:  Well ya NOT! Lets get it!

It's quite bizarre. And annoying. Take a chill pill, luv.
I never even addressed you in here to begin with. lol
vvcxccffccvvvvvcfffcccccccfccfffvv

Af read the SHIT atta Bentley in this bitch :flamebroiled:

fedswatchin

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 21, 2018, 08:19:09 AM
nnn but y'all stay on here i'm trying to comprehend
doesn't change our opinion

This place

Is

A joke

Take or leave Aalon'

fedswatchin

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Damn Afro really tried to come for Brandy... I've been really upset over this so I went to reread the post ..He didn't even try to edit the mess either .. He deserved to be banned  and I thought he was changing .. I've even been asking him for advice in PM's.I'm so glad I wasn't around when that thread was active because I wouldve attacked ....  :19k:
sis, tell me

Were you this offended when members like vonc and glock were calling Brandy all types of fat bitches, meanwhile she's preparing to film for the role of Cassie and catching another check? What was they broke asses doin?

LOONA.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

:plzstop: