'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

s

Talisa ........ what are you even yapping about? like

H.#.G.*.Z

Ma Lo

Talisa I really like you and you give me the best laughs on days when I'm really down .. Please sit this one out dearest doll before you get caught in the cross fire .. I've known Afro likely way longer than you and I know what he gives and I don't use

KING BENTLEY.

sssss

Talisa is bored af

go to fckn work bby sis. Afro is banned and that's final.

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
Talisa I really like you and you give me the best laughs on days when I'm really down .. Please sit this one out dearest doll before you get caught in the cross fire .. I've known Afro likely way longer than you and I know what he gives and I don't use
I'm here beloved. This convo we're having ain't about Afro.

I wanna know, were you aware of the shade that other fans on here were throwing at Brandy? Ppl have said a lot worse shit about this girl than what I saw Afro post and there's never any outrage about it. That's not consistent

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

I wanna know, were you aware of the shade that other fans on here were throwing at Brandy? Ppl have said a lot worse shit about this girl than what I saw Afro post and there's never any outrage about it. That's not consistent
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

"Von did... and ... but Tanna! not fair!"

tell me more. your anguish is feeding my spirit this Monday morn
:tellmemoreireallycare:

H.#.G.*.Z

Ma Lo

If I was Afro I wouldnt come back here ..I see blood shed

Ma Lo

You know the world is coming to an end when mfs dissing Brandy over Nicki. Can the failure of mankind be so complete ?!

Ma Lo

Proof ?

FlowerBomb

Kurama

fedswatchin

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Proof ?
Definitely not going through the archives to find it

But it happened and the same gorls that banned Afro over some sales shade played a deaf ear to that.

Y'all seem like y'all pick when y'all wanna be offended. :kii: that's why this place is a joke

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Proof ?
Definitely not going through the archives to find it

But it happened and the same gorls that banned Afro over some sales shade played a deaf ear to that.

Y'all seem like y'all pick when y'all wanna be offended. :kii: that's why this place is a joke
Then leave lol  :feelinmyself:

LOONA.

Talisa sis

What's done is done.     

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on May 21, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Damn Afro really tried to come for Brandy... I've been really upset over this so I went to reread the post ..He didn't even try to edit the mess either .. He deserved to be banned  and I thought he was changing .. I've even been asking him for advice in PM's.I'm so glad I wasn't around when that thread was active because I wouldve attacked ....  :19k:
sis, tell me

Were you this offended when members like vonc and glock were calling Brandy all types of fat bitches, meanwhile she's preparing to film for the role of Cassie and catching another check? What was they broke asses doin?

kii

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z